PDA

View Full Version : Just filed my first FEC report for my city council campaign!!

BarryDonegan
01-30-2009, 04:49 PM
I'm pumped. its only 230$ so far, but its not until 2011.

Fixing to get a really well done online situation going and some yard signs to start out.

if anyone wants to help the cause, hit me with some money at

doneganforliberty@gmail.com

on paypal!

Nashville is going to be a place where we win this stuff. We've already successfully infiltrated and taken over the GOP, we have a thriving Libertarian community as well, and our city elections are non-partisan, so we can literally run with no direct association.

our city will return to the vision of the founders soon.

Matt Collins
01-30-2009, 06:06 PM
Barry - will you be at the Rand Paul /CFL event we're doing tomorrow?

Also, why did you file with the FEC?

BarryDonegan
01-30-2009, 06:12 PM
i meant to say the Davidson county election commission :)

I won't be able to hit the rand paul event tomorrow because it is the last day of my tour. I might be back late in the evening, though, aren't you guys convening at somewhere downtown at the end of the night? I might be able to swing by.

Matt Collins
01-30-2009, 06:31 PM
i meant to say the Davidson county election commission :)

I won't be able to hit the rand paul event tomorrow because it is the last day of my tour. I might be back late in the evening, though, aren't you guys convening at somewhere downtown at the end of the night? I might be able to swing by.
Ahhh... thanks for the clarification. I was about to say... I didn't know a city council race required a FEC filing.

Rand will be up at about 5pm.... Around 6 or 7p we'll be going to Mulligan's Pub on 2nd.

http://www.mulliganspubandrestaurant.com
http://www.mulliganspubandrestaurant.com/_images/2006/pub/mpr-out1.jpg

Paulitical Correctness
01-30-2009, 06:40 PM
Awesome!

Barry, have the kids at shows been receptive to the message? Do you confuse the hell out of them, or leave them yearning for more information?

:D

Matt Collins
01-30-2009, 07:03 PM
Oh yeah... one other thing... there is never a night like the last night on a tour... prepare for lots of fun!

BarryDonegan
01-31-2009, 02:09 AM
Awesome!

Barry, have the kids at shows been receptive to the message? Do you confuse the hell out of them, or leave them yearning for more information?

:D

our most recent tour was themed around agorism and the kids were pretty receptive. the anti-fed comments get huge cheers from the kids these days.

Matt Collins
01-31-2009, 10:48 AM
our most recent tour was themed around agorism and the kids were pretty receptive. the anti-fed comments get huge cheers from the kids these days.Using teenage rebellion to further the message... I love it.

angelatc
01-31-2009, 11:22 AM
Barry, are you using their electronic system, or the paper forms?