PDA

View Full Version : George Will article: "Is Fred Necessary?"

wgadget
09-13-2007, 06:31 AM
Good read.

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/GeorgeWill/2007/09/13/is_fred_necessary?page=full&comments=true#a5fec716-8790-4ba7-955f-92d2f21c3e46

LibertyEagle
09-13-2007, 07:13 AM
Thanks. That's a good one. :)

speciallyblend
09-13-2007, 10:46 AM
THIS IS WHAT I POSTED ON COMMENT PAGE

GOP IS DEAD IN THE WATER
I find it amusing when i hear conservatives debate over big goverment intrusive republicans aka thompson/mccain/romney/rudolf/hunter/huckabee all are just hillary clinton on STEROIDS

THE SIMPLE FACT IS THE GOP has only ONE chance to win the next ELECTION his name is RON PAUL,if the gop chooses to ignore RON PAUL,then they will choose to loose the next election.

Democrat or Republican they both want more big intrusive goverment and they both have burned/destroyed the Constitution.

THE GOP IS DEAD IN THE WATER,unless they nominate RON PAUL, Me and my wife are Republicans and i can PROMISE you,We are Voting FOR RON PAUL ONLY any other choice is just big intrusive goverment,the democrats and republicans are all the same,except for RON PAUL

PS you can argue all you want ,im not wasting my vote on 2 big goverment liberal Parties DEMOCRATS/REPUBLICANS one in the same

The 2nd AMERICAN REVOLUTION has started no guns needed ,just COMMON SENSE
THE RON PAUL REVOLUTION is REAL,and if the GOP ignores it ,i will not shed one tear when the gop loses to hillary they are both the same:)

quickmike
09-13-2007, 11:59 AM
Funny how people like Rush Limbaugh used to tout this guy as one of the writers of the conservative bible, now since he sticks to the old fashioned definition of what conservatism is, they call him a traitor and a "liberal"

Like somehow just because George Dubbya screwed the republican party were all just suppsed to change with it and back our fearless leader no matter what he does.

What a bunch of mindless robots.

saku39
09-13-2007, 12:11 PM
"Is Fred Necessary?"

The answer to that question is no and anybody with sense knows it, this talking head is just coming around to realizing the obvious. I was happy Fred decided to join in the fun because he is a crappy person and is saying the same things the rest of the Rudy McRomney crowd are saying, and just splits their supporters even more.

Which leaves Ron to get the true conservative vote, the anti-war vote, as well as any independents with sense.

Thom1776
09-13-2007, 12:20 PM
THIS IS WHAT I POSTED ON COMMENT PAGE

GOP IS DEAD IN THE WATER
I find it amusing when i hear conservatives debate over big goverment intrusive republicans aka thompson/mccain/romney/rudolf/hunter/huckabee all are just hillary clinton on STEROIDS

THE SIMPLE FACT IS THE GOP has only ONE chance to win the next ELECTION his name is RON PAUL,if the gop chooses to ignore RON PAUL,then they will choose to loose the next election.

Democrat or Republican they both want more big intrusive goverment and they both have burned/destroyed the Constitution.

THE GOP IS DEAD IN THE WATER,unless they nominate RON PAUL, Me and my wife are Republicans and i can PROMISE you,We are Voting FOR RON PAUL ONLY any other choice is just big intrusive goverment,the democrats and republicans are all the same,except for RON PAUL

PS you can argue all you want ,im not wasting my vote on 2 big goverment liberal Parties DEMOCRATS/REPUBLICANS one in the same

The 2nd AMERICAN REVOLUTION has started no guns needed ,just COMMON SENSE
THE RON PAUL REVOLUTION is REAL,and if the GOP ignores it ,i will not shed one tear when the gop loses to hillary they are both the same:)

That's OK. At least they will lose the election with honor.