PDA

View Full Version : Limbaugh thinks we're wackos

politicus
01-29-2009, 02:51 AM
Writing in the Wall Street Journal on January 29th, Rush Limbaugh wrote:

"Fifty-three percent of American voters voted for Barack Obama; 46% voted for John McCain, and 1% voted for wackos."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123318906638926749.html

If those of us who voted for principled candidates like Bob Barr and Chuck Baldwin are wackos what the hell does that make those of you who voted for Republicats who want to continue to increase the size of the federal government, drive our country further into unmanageable debt and escalate the war in Afghanistan?

idiom
01-29-2009, 02:57 AM
Its okay, that street goes both ways.

asimplegirl
01-29-2009, 02:57 AM
And you have nothing bad to say about those that voted Obama? LOL.

And..have you taken a look at this forum lately? We are a bunch of wackos. :D

Liberty Rebellion
01-29-2009, 02:59 AM
And we care what Rush has to say because....?

IPSecure
01-29-2009, 03:21 AM
And we care what Rush has to say because....?

As a 'true conservative', he asked his audience to vote for Hillary in the primary, as opposed to backing a real conservative...

I wonder if God has called in Rush's loan...

Conza88
01-29-2009, 03:33 AM
As a 'true conservative', he asked his audience to vote for Hillary in the primary, as opposed to backing a real conservative...

I wonder if God has called in Rush's loan...

It wouldn't matter. Satan has already bailed him out. ;)

heavenlyboy34
01-29-2009, 08:36 AM
And you have nothing bad to say about those that voted Obama? LOL.

And..have you taken a look at this forum lately? We are a bunch of wackos. :D

Takes a wacko to know a wacko, I see. ;)

SnappleLlama
01-29-2009, 08:37 AM
Oh, snap! We were pwned!

acptulsa
01-29-2009, 08:40 AM
Just like with the "I hope he fails" comment, people sure love to misquote Limburger and misrepresent what he says. He said one percent voted for whackos. What was Nader's total again?

paulitics
01-29-2009, 08:41 AM
Rush is very good at keeping people inside the box of a false dichotomy.

SovereignMN
01-29-2009, 08:41 AM
This wacko can sleep at night and will be able to look at his kids square in the eye on and tell them their servitude to the State is not his fault.

Anti Federalist
01-29-2009, 08:56 AM
It wouldn't matter. Satan has already bailed him out. ;)

For real.

Broken homes, broken marriages, broken hearing, drug addiction.

Somebody's got his back.

heavenlyboy34
01-29-2009, 09:29 AM
Rush is very good at keeping people inside the box of a false dichotomy.

qft! :(

Nirvikalpa
01-29-2009, 09:31 AM
What's he on this time?

Someone pass him a red pill!

Cinderella
01-29-2009, 09:36 AM
he needs some more oxys.....

Pauls' Revere
01-29-2009, 11:22 AM
This wacko can sleep at night and will be able to look at his kids square in the eye on and tell them their servitude to the State is not his fault.

My sentiments exactly!

Who was it who made this quote?

"They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they are the same"

:D

Feenix566
01-29-2009, 11:27 AM
I don't think this quote is worth getting bent out of shape over. Rush may even have a point, if he was talking about people who voted for Cynthia McKinney :)

pinkmandy
01-29-2009, 11:29 AM
My sentiments exactly!

Who was it who made this quote?

"They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they are the same"

:D

Excellent. All the whackos who refused to vote for a candidate that promised more bailouts and bigger govt. :rolleyes: We can't be herded like the rest, damn free thinkers and their love of freedom... ;)

F*CK YOU RUSH. Sell out. What was the price for your principles?

angelatc
01-29-2009, 11:31 AM
He also is suggesting that Obama should turn over a portion of the stimulus to him, a guy that nobody voted for?

Spike
01-29-2009, 01:56 PM
I don't think this quote is worth getting bent out of shape over. Rush may even have a point, if he was talking about people who voted for Cynthia McKinney :)

You mean the person who stood up for 9/11 truth and risked her life for the humans in Gaza? The person who's been targeted by the government and Wall Street because she doesn't follow their line?

I hope your kidding.

gls
01-29-2009, 02:00 PM
You mean the person who stood up for 9/11 truth and risked her life for the humans in Gaza? The person who's been targeted by the government and Wall Street because she doesn't follow their line?

I hope your kidding.

Not to mention she signed Ron Paul's "We Agree" statement. I'd take her over McBama any day of the week.

Kludge
01-29-2009, 02:37 PM
Just like with the "I hope he fails" comment, people sure love to misquote Limburger and misrepresent what he says. He said one percent voted for whackos. What was Nader's total again?

Heeeey, don't be hating on Nader voters.

Barr/Root disappointed me beyond what I could tolerate and Baldwin scared the Jesus out of me. A write-in wouldn't have been counted.

Had Nader and McKinney. Nader is at least a civil libertarian...

lucius
01-29-2009, 02:47 PM
Writing in the Wall Street Journal on January 29th, Rush Limbaugh wrote:

"Fifty-three percent of American voters voted for Barack Obama; 46% voted for John McCain, and 1% voted for wackos."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123318906638926749.html

If those of us who voted for principled candidates like Bob Barr and Chuck Baldwin are wackos what the hell does that make those of you who voted for Republicats who want to continue to increase the size of the federal government, drive our country further into unmanageable debt and escalate the war in Afghanistan?

Rush is mind-twisting propagandist dope-fiend...I care little about what he says.

Anti Federalist
01-29-2009, 03:23 PM
Excellent. All the whackos who refused to vote for a candidate that promised more bailouts and bigger govt. :rolleyes: We can't be herded like the rest, damn free thinkers and their love of freedom... ;)

F*CK YOU RUSH. Sell out. What was the price for your principles?

The first installment was a quarter of a billion dollars.

amy31416
01-29-2009, 05:09 PM
not to mention she signed ron paul's "we agree" statement. I'd take her over mcbama any day of the week.

+1000