01-28-2009, 06:35 PM
Oppose this Now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyXbI4Y4sbY

ghemminger
01-28-2009, 06:41 PM
Wondered if you guys saw this already - thanks

decatren
01-28-2009, 06:44 PM
its great video and I read the resolution. unfortunately it will be hard to sell it to your friends and so on. i was telling my friend about this earlier and i've been educating him for a while, he just does not seem to want to believe this stuff. i mean people are just in denial, regardless of weather you point them to constitution, hard facts, videos, books, quotres, etc...just mond boggling :eek:

ghemminger
01-28-2009, 06:48 PM
its great video and I read the resolution. unfortunately it will be hard to sell it to your friends and so on. i was telling my friend about this earlier and i've been educating him for a while, he just does not seem to want to believe this stuff. i mean people are just in denial, regardless of weather you point them to constitution, hard facts, videos, books, quotres, etc...just mond boggling :eek:

So you think this will just pass with all the other bills and stimulus packages?

decatren
01-28-2009, 06:57 PM
I hope not man, but if they play it as means of nationala security, probably will. I mean I tell as many as I can but wether they act is up to them. Let's see how bailout goes, so far no repubs voted for it, only dems, now it's on to senate.

ghemminger
01-28-2009, 07:19 PM
I hope not man, but if they play it as means of nationala security, probably will. I mean I tell as many as I can but wether they act is up to them. Let's see how bailout goes, so far no repubs voted for it, only dems, now it's on to senate.

How can we wake people up - Don;t they know we are paving the way for American style concentration camps?