PDA

View Full Version : Senator Warns White House Will 'Create Crisis' and 'Panic' to Push Stimulus

LibertyEagle
01-28-2009, 01:39 PM
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=9412

Dieseler
01-28-2009, 02:08 PM

HOLLYWOOD
01-28-2009, 02:09 PM
These Congress Clown Critters are so predictable. Nancy Pelosi's speech on the floor of the HOUSE this afternoon, was the most premeditated, manipulative, statisticalcrap on this month.

Of course their had to be such PRAISES for the ORACLE of OPTIMISM too!

The only ones panicking are the PONZI schemers themselves: Banks and Government

The Theives of the American People, need justification to PRESERVE... themselves in POWER!

Dieseler
01-28-2009, 02:12 PM

SnappleLlama
01-28-2009, 02:12 PM
Kudos to DeMint for acknowledging the power of the grassroots. :)

steph3n
01-28-2009, 05:59 PM
Bush did the same thing, great example he set for Obama!

Nirvikalpa
01-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Change we can believe in.

“So if we can just get the truth to the American people, or just a segment of the American people, I think you’ll, you’ll see a groundswell of anger, again because there’s, there’s a real fatigue out there on these bailouts,” DeMint continued. “I think even people who are normally not that political are coming up to me and they just sense that we’re running this country into a ditch. I’ve never seen people so anxious and so – well, I mean they grab my arm. They’re no longer single issue people. They just say, ‘Thanks for fighting. What can I do?’ I’ve heard that at least a hundred times. That’s – we just need to let people know the truth and think that they’ll get engaged.”

Too bad majority of those who know this country is failing voted for the 'change' Obama said he would bring and couldn't smell the BS.

But, this can't be too bad for our cause either. Time to start talking to people again...