PDA

View Full Version : What will Obama's Gulf of Tonkin Incident be?

Chosen
01-28-2009, 12:39 PM
I am sure that there will be some sort of contrived Gulf of Tonkin Incident here in the future. What do you think it may be? I'm not really looking for Alex Jones style 'comets from the sky' conspiracies, but rather an educated prediction of what it may be.

There may be some sort of staged "incident" with Russia designed to create the perception he is "Kennedy-esque." I only say this do to the recent Russian activity in Central/South America. I see something along the lines of Clinton missile strikes on pharmaceutical facilities.

This will have to happen because revolutionary sentiment is on the rise in the US. We know, as was the case with W, there is no desire to follow the rule of law and only a remaining desire to bask in cosmopolitan law until rule BY law has been permanently established. They have mastered the art of political distraction.

Again, I am not a conspiracy theory type at all. However, I don't see how they can survive given the general publics slow but steady rise from slumber. At best this thread can serve as a reference if/when something does occur to make Obama appear as a "savior."

Xenophage
01-28-2009, 01:36 PM
I want Obama to start a war with China. I'll dodge the draft and move somewhere isolated to watch the drama unfold. I just think we need a nuclear war. Its been a long time coming, let's just get it over with and get the footage on DVD already! It'll be awesome!

emazur
01-28-2009, 02:51 PM
It will be that "Iran is an imminent threat" - the nuke reports keep coming:
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Nuclear-Weapon-From-Iran-Within-A-Year-Expert-Says-Country-Will-Have-Enough-Uranium-For-Warhead/Article/200901415211260
Iran and Israel are having scuffles:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/21/world/main4742368.shtml
One of these days, either Iran or Israel will make a first strike against each other (probably Israel will instigate this but Iran will be blamed), the US will go on about how Israel is our "ally and a key to peace in the region" and that "now is the time to stop the development of WMD's".

phill4paul
01-28-2009, 02:58 PM
After reading a thread on here about Operation Northwood I have no doubt that that there will be some kind of exercise to unite the American people under the flag of Obama.
I am thinking there will be a deepening of Mexico's economic/drug woes. An intervention on our part would be moving in the direction of the NAU.

heavenlyboy34
01-28-2009, 03:00 PM
the Southern border is an issue ready to explode. That could be something to watch out for. :eek:

Liberty Rebellion
01-28-2009, 10:16 PM
We're long overdue for a "terrorist" attack at home. The people have gotten too comfortable and it will give Obama the same excuse it gave Bush to go on global rampage and take away our liberties.

bkreigh
01-28-2009, 10:27 PM
let's just get it over with and get the footage on DVD already! It'll be awesome!

I think a nuclear war would look ten times better on blueray.

Chosen
01-29-2009, 01:48 AM
I have thought about Mexico intervention and it does seem to hold some sort of interventionist capitol. It wouldn't be a war against Mexico, which is justified in my opinion, but some sort of a nonsense operation that would lead to political unification. A Mexico liberation operation.

I guess I can also see the Iranian scenario too.

I think most agree that he will need consolidation of power.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-29-2009, 02:18 AM
I have thought about Mexico intervention and it does seem to hold some sort of interventionist capitol. It wouldn't be a war against Mexico, which is justified in my opinion, but some sort of a nonsense operation that would lead to political unification. A Mexico liberation operation.

I am curious! Why would a war with Mexico be justified?

idiom
01-29-2009, 02:44 AM
Justification to invade a neighbouring country is automatic.

Don't you read history?

Liberty Rebellion
01-29-2009, 03:03 AM
Justification to invade a neighbouring country is automatic.

Don't you read history?

It really is, now that I think of it. It's funny how war is bad when Bush is in office, but now flooding troops into Afghanistan and blowing shit & people up in Pakistan is cool and acceptable now that Obama is in office. "Don't you remember 9/11, man?" :rolleyes:

idiom
01-29-2009, 03:10 AM
Well it might well be a Jericho esque super incident.

It all depends.

xd9fan
01-29-2009, 11:30 AM
It already happened.....this pork bill called a stimulus bill.....

Chosen
02-13-2009, 03:08 PM
I think once the stimulus bill contents spill out, we will see a Gulf of Tonkin style incident emerge as a distraction.

paulitics
02-13-2009, 03:26 PM
I think once the stimulus bill contents spill out, we will see a Gulf of Tonkin style incident emerge as a distraction.

Or maybe an O.J Simpson, Nicole Anna Smith type distraction if a war can't be manufactured in time. lol. It's been a while since we have had one of those.

anaconda
02-13-2009, 03:35 PM
It will be that "Iran is an imminent threat" - the nuke reports keep coming:
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Nuclear-Weapon-From-Iran-Within-A-Year-Expert-Says-Country-Will-Have-Enough-Uranium-For-Warhead/Article/200901415211260
Iran and Israel are having scuffles:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/21/world/main4742368.shtml
One of these days, either Iran or Israel will make a first strike against each other (probably Israel will instigate this but Iran will be blamed), the US will go on about how Israel is our "ally and a key to peace in the region" and that "now is the time to stop the development of WMD's".

Don't think so. I've heard the Trilateral Commission wants to flip Iran for the U.S. and turn them against Russia.

anaconda
02-13-2009, 03:36 PM

Very compelling and interesting thought.

anaconda
02-13-2009, 03:38 PM

I think the drug wars that are overlapping on U.S. citizens would be sufficient for Barky.

Young Paleocon
02-13-2009, 03:56 PM
As far as deploying ground troops, I really think they wouldn't dare invade Iran or Pakistan. That would literally dwarf any conflict since world war 2 in deaths and cost. Either one would be Iraq times 100000. Michael Scheuer believes we will soon be entering Nigeria to defend the Gulf of Guinea's oil. I think Mexico may be the closest on the horizon due to it's massive instability and unknown reasons....But to invade Pakistan or Iran.....Sweet God.

LibForestPaul
02-13-2009, 06:58 PM
I second Mexico. They are already killing their own authorities.

ATF/state police (Texas)...bombing or attack on one...Realating to gun control and illegal gun trade with Mexico gangs. This will cause massive deployment (alreday building Border Agent Rosters) and possible marshall law, at least in the border states (states with lax gun control laws).

dannno
02-13-2009, 07:04 PM
I'm not really looking for Alex Jones style 'comets from the sky' conspiracies, but rather an educated prediction of what it may be.

Do you really think Alex Jones thinks comets are going to come from the sky?

You should really checkout Terrorstorm, I think Alex Jones is probably a bit more educated with regards to contrived government terrorism than you think.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8136133221213939183

brandon
02-13-2009, 07:07 PM
They have no need to stage any type of false flag incident. The economy is the only excuse they need to grow government. They already can do whatever they want domestically and blame it on the economy, and do whatever they want abroad and say it's to prevent another 9/11. They won't need another false flag event for at least a generation or two. (I'm not saying 9/11 was a flase flag, I'm a 9/11 agnostic.)

And besides, our military IS overextended, and the people in power know this. They know we simply don't have the resources to expand this war right now.

Chosen
02-13-2009, 07:21 PM
Do you really think Alex Jones thinks comets are going to come from the sky?

You should really checkout Terrorstorm, I think Alex Jones is probably a bit more educated with regards to contrived government terrorism than you think.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8136133221213939183I listened to him once on the radio and those were his exact words. He had some sort of fake Bildeberger Insider reporting, or something of that nature. He said something along the lines of they will probably manufacture a disaster (not sure what he was speaking of), the guest said yes, then Alex Jones said, it will probably be something catastrophic like a comet from out of the sky. I then changed the radio back to 107.7 and said to my girlfriend. "You see it is idiots like this who cause real subjects to be overlooked and labeled as conspiracy. They seem to perform a service which is to take potentially dangerous information, sensationalize it and associate it with bizarre notions and contrivances to fill in the blanks." Her response was something along the lines of "it must benefit them to release honest information thru less than reputable sources. that way the average person doesn't take time to wade thru the nonsense." I agreed.

I saw one video of Alex Jones as well, where some white trash lady and he were video taping an empty closed down warehouse lot, which was fenced in. They were calling it a FEMA prison camp. All the video showed was the lot and had his voice talking as if it was some sort of secret taping. So I have no respect for him or the broken down trailer park in his mind.

He does more damage to movements than good. His followers seem confused. Sort of like the pro-abortion and anti-gun folks who support Ron Paul.

Chosen
02-13-2009, 07:26 PM
I think the drug wars that are overlapping on U.S. citizens would be sufficient for Barky.
You might be correct. I think you will see some controlled fall of Mexico here fairly soon. I tend to think this is more of a Global corporatist sort of thing, since they were unable to move forward with their balkanization plans via amnesty. I am sure the radical left and other authoritarian collectivists will be calling illegal aliens from Mexico "refugees" to try a new avenue to achieve amnesty. Then B Hussein Obama will step in and suddenly Mexico will be stabilized, like magic.

The RINOS and other neo collectivists still haven't realized that many Americans are ready and willing to do anything necessary to protect the Constitution and ensure that the rule of law is restored.

I am fairly sure most of these types of folk, McCain, Obama, Graham etc are simply sociopaths.

bunklocoempire
02-13-2009, 08:38 PM
All realistic scenarios. I believe globalists have all their bases covered, (globalists –by choice or ignorance –and yes ignorance is a choice as well.)

At this point I’d lean towards a foreign “mishap”. And I believe as folks grow desperate with the worsening economic woes at home, the odds for a domestic “incident” increases. Either by foreigners or U.S. citizen(s).

The Mexico thing fits pretty well, foreign but close to home. O-man could please the republicans scared of inanimate objects (drugs), the dems could say O-man has backbone, a border scuffle could stir up more gun laws from the dems, the gun laws will piss off the typical republican voter and set the stage for another lesser of two evils race –which is always mandatory.

Also a good bet because of O’s Raytheon pick (last I heard), and the $15 billion drug war contract. Gotta follow the easy money.

It is a pleasure to frequent a forum where Patriots anticipate the governments moves.

Bunkloco

emazur
02-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Don't think so. I've heard the Trilateral Commission wants to flip Iran for the U.S. and turn them against Russia.

They can try but from I can tell Iran and Russia have a cozy relationship and they are looking to solidify that:

Russia is on the path to make Iran a strategic partner, a counter to the United States in the regions of rivalry.
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Central_Asia/KA30Ag02.html

"Attack Iran and you attack Russia"
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/IJ26Ak06.html

Original_Intent
02-13-2009, 10:53 PM
Obama doesn't need a gulf of Tonkin to unite people "under him". I saw three different DVD's on our messiah at the video store.

Pauls' Revere
02-14-2009, 12:15 AM
Pakistan. I think we will use the current president of Pakistan as the next Saddam Hussien type. Refusal to go after terrorist, refusal to comply with U.S. demands etc...we are already bombing inside the Pakistani border from Afganistan which I see as only getting worse as we send in more troops and equipment.

We will topple Pakistan and prop someone else up. not nessecarily a full scale invasion but that could be possible but highly unlikely since the Americans are tierd of another Iraq.

What this does to Iran is another piece of the puzzle depending on thier elections.

More crap: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090214/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan

anaconda
02-14-2009, 01:46 PM
I listened to him once on the radio and those were his exact words. He had some sort of fake Bildeberger Insider reporting, or something of that nature. He said something along the lines of they will probably manufacture a disaster (not sure what he was speaking of), the guest said yes, then Alex Jones said, it will probably be something catastrophic like a comet from out of the sky. I then changed the radio back to 107.7 and said to my girlfriend. "You see it is idiots like this who cause real subjects to be overlooked and labeled as conspiracy. They seem to perform a service which is to take potentially dangerous information, sensationalize it and associate it with bizarre notions and contrivances to fill in the blanks." Her response was something along the lines of "it must benefit them to release honest information thru less than reputable sources. that way the average person doesn't take time to wade thru the nonsense." I agreed.

I saw one video of Alex Jones as well, where some white trash lady and he were video taping an empty closed down warehouse lot, which was fenced in. They were calling it a FEMA prison camp. All the video showed was the lot and had his voice talking as if it was some sort of secret taping. So I have no respect for him or the broken down trailer park in his mind.

He does more damage to movements than good. His followers seem confused. Sort of like the pro-abortion and anti-gun folks who support Ron Paul.

Alex Jones predicted a false flag involving aircraft hitting the World Trade Centers and that it would be blamed on Osama Bin Laden. About a month or so before it happened. The "civilian work camps" are a declassified U.S. Army project. The camps are real and standing and ready. Built with your tax money without so much as a whimper from your elected representatives.

Mesogen
02-14-2009, 02:02 PM
Why not some sort of cyber attack that shuts down most of the internet somehow?

Wouldn't that suck?

youngbuck
02-14-2009, 02:20 PM
Or maybe an O.J Simpson, Nicole Anna Smith type distraction if a war can't be manufactured in time. lol. It's been a while since we have had one of those.

Don't give anybody any ideas now.

dr. hfn
02-14-2009, 05:32 PM
I want Obama to start a war with China. I'll dodge the draft and move somewhere isolated to watch the drama unfold. I just think we need a nuclear war. Its been a long time coming, let's just get it over with and get the footage on DVD already! It'll be awesome!

Our enitre movement can go and annex some place and create a strict constitutional republic! I can't wait!

angelatc
02-16-2009, 12:36 AM
I am sure that there will be some sort of contrived Gulf of Tonkin Incident here in the future. What do you think it may be? I'm not really looking for Alex Jones style 'comets from the sky' conspiracies, but rather an educated prediction of what it may be.

I think it will be more along the lines of Hitler burning the Reichstag then using that as an excuse to put troops on the streets.

SociallyRenderedImage
05-02-2010, 04:33 PM
There is an ongoing betting pool at my place of work with a very similar question.

I suppose it would be too late to add "a combination of 'disasters and domestic terrorism' to distract from a push for amnesty" given the current news.

RyanRSheets
05-02-2010, 05:52 PM
I think a nuclear war would look ten times better on blueray.

I hope it's in 3D.