PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Piece on the USC rally!!! Check it.

Lord Xar
09-13-2007, 01:32 AM
theMikael found this: FOX NEWS Bit on the USC Rally

http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=4342853&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

More hits to it, means more "exposure" for fox, which means.. "Oh, he is popular, lets do more things..."

get it.

ctb619
09-13-2007, 01:37 AM
nice! I wish they would have included more from the interview, because it seemed like he was there talking with that lady for 5+ minutes, but overall it was good stuff.

I like Ron Paul.

Chernitsky
09-13-2007, 03:15 AM
great to see this kind of local coverage

Fields
09-13-2007, 03:27 AM
Good to see come coverage of RP.

winston84
09-13-2007, 03:36 AM
Bah! I'm sick of this marginalization. I've reached the point where I am not going to be content with just ANY damn coverage. I think for Republican voters, stories such as these do more harm than good.

bobmurph
09-13-2007, 05:59 AM
Anti-war & pro-legalization of drugs. This shit is so underhanded. The drug stance isn't even being talked about...he isn't campaigning on that issue at all. Why not talk about that he wants to ELIMINATE THE FUCKING INCOME TAX & MASSIVELY CUT SPENDING & BALANCE BUDGETS!!!! No mention of that...convenient. Ron Paul is the tax payers best friend based on his 10 term record in Congress...but no....he's the anti-war & drug legalizing republican...assholes.

SeanEdwards
09-13-2007, 06:14 AM
Anti-war & pro-legalization of drugs. This shit is so underhanded. The drug stance isn't even being talked about...he isn't campaigning on that issue at all. Why not talk about that he wants to ELIMINATE THE FUCKING INCOME TAX & MASSIVELY CUT SPENDING & BALANCE BUDGETS!!!! No mention of that...convenient. Ron Paul is the tax payers best friend based on his 10 term record in Congress...but no....he's the anti-war & drug legalizing republican...assholes.

He sure is campaigning on ending the federal war on drugs, among other things. And that's a massive win that none of the other candidates want to touch.

wgadget
09-13-2007, 06:54 AM
I think it was great...First of all, name exposure is good. They mentioned "libertarian," "Constitution," "really is likeable," and many other flattering things (to most people). I think the basic message of the report was that RP is refreshingly different, and people like him.

What's wrong with that?

JPFromTally
09-13-2007, 07:32 AM
That Suzanne Marques is hot!

orenbus
09-13-2007, 08:25 AM
Here is a youtube of this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYt16M8oEgw

Hurricane Bruiser
09-13-2007, 08:33 AM
Well he is running in part of ending the war on drugs and that is a good thing to many people.

Slugg
09-13-2007, 09:25 AM
Well he is running in part of ending the war on drugs and that is a good thing to many people.

Yes, but they said, "Legalize Drugs." Not only does he not want to do that, he doesn't have the authority to do it. It's all in the wording. It would be the equivalent of calling him 'Pro Choice' because he wants to leave it to the abortion issue to the states. While it is not entirely inaccurate, the wording is just bad politics (for a Republican anyway).

Ebuchholz
09-13-2007, 09:30 AM
For god's sake. This just goes to show why we have to VOTE.

speciallyblend
09-13-2007, 09:33 AM
RON PAUL IS PRO-LIFE not anti abortion,He is state rights ,which would mean he is abortion neutral,other then his personal belief pro-life

His position isnt a one liner,this wil help win votes ,but simply saying he his pro-life or anti abortion is misleading.

ghemminger
09-13-2007, 09:36 AM
I was very HAPPY to see this coverage - probably worth $35,000 in advertising. It's not a hit piece on Ron as much as a hit Piece (indirectly) on Gallop and the other IDIOT polling companies

Polling companies and Financial Ratings Companies (like Moodys) become influenced over time by the interest that PAY them and therefore become unreliable over time - We are at the hieght of GALLOP's incompetentcy and corruption

Elwar
09-13-2007, 10:01 AM
Great segment.

I must say I am impressed by all Ron Paul supporters during every interview I've seen him on, even when I saw him doing his interview live here. All of his supporters get very quiet so that the interviewer can hear Ron Paul's message clearly.

They're always loud and chanting, then the cameras and microphones come out and there's this huge silence across the crowd. :)

speciallyblend
09-13-2007, 10:02 AM
I liked the story but we need to correct how they pin his position on abortion.If not either side will try to alienate the voter ,when in fact he unites both sides thats all i was saying

George you guys are awesome and im glad to be a part of this,keep up the great work:)

born2drv
09-13-2007, 10:12 AM

Hey man this is hollywood.... If they're telling everyone here Dr. Paul is for the legalization of drugs then that can only be positive ;)

Marceline88
09-13-2007, 12:48 PM
He IS campaigning on ending the War on Drugs....it was an integral part of his speech at the Rally in KC I attended in June. Please don't minimize this issue because of personal bias. It is about liberty and getting the government out of our personal lives.

Just say NO to being scared about ending the War on Drugs.

austin356
09-13-2007, 12:57 PM
People we need to remember this is a LA broadcast...... legalization of drugs, even among republicans is not a "insanely dirty and satanic thing" that it is in my part of the country.

I am kinda glad they mentioned pro-life and pro-drugs because they neutralize each other. It is also something people can remember; What other politician that is known widely advocates those two positions?