PDA

View Full Version : I hate the majority of Congress

Maximilian American
01-28-2009, 09:51 AM
Why is it so difficult for these people to understand that spending needs to be cut and that the money saved can be used for a stimulus instead of the additional harm they want to do with the garbage proposal they offer?

Even Dem's like Kucinich made some remarks about how they don't agree with everything on the bill...BUT VOTE YES they say!! What a disgrace. How about showing some dignity and courage by saying NO! God damn party loyalty! What a joke.

And I can't believe this will be put to vote a day after it was the details of the bill was released. Rushing bills as usual to not give the American people enough time to understand the bill and then to contact the bonehead representatives that will probably only listen to Obama's lobbyists and henchmen.

Unbelievable.

Truth Warrior
01-28-2009, 09:53 AM
Why is it so difficult for these people to understand that spending needs to be cut and that the money saved can be used for a stimulus instead of the additional harm they want to do with the garbage proposal they offer?

Even Dem's like Kucinich made some remarks about how they don't agree with everything on the bill...BUT VOTE YES they say!! What a disgrace. How about showing some dignity and courage by saying NO! God damn party loyalty! What a joke.

And I can't believe this will be put to vote a day after it was the details of the bill was released. Rushing bills as usual to not give the American people enough time to understand the bill and then to contact the bonehead representatives that will probably only listen to Obama's lobbyists and henchmen.

Unbelievable.

How many of the 535?

Chester Copperpot
01-28-2009, 09:55 AM
everybody hates most of congress

Maximilian American
01-28-2009, 10:02 AM
How many of the 535?

At least all the ones with D's next to their names. I even hate most of the R's for not even suggesting to cut spending.

smithtg
01-28-2009, 10:04 AM
At least all the ones with D's next to their names. I even hate most of the R's for not even suggesting to cut spending.

I wanted to rant about this earlier but I came to one conclusion....

remember the movie "Major League"????

NO MARBLES!!!

THATS THEIR PROBLEM

Truth Warrior
01-28-2009, 10:07 AM
everybody hates most of congress Then WHY is there a Congress?

zach
01-28-2009, 11:05 AM
Then WHY is there a Congress?

As of right now, good question. ;)

heavenlyboy34
01-28-2009, 11:08 AM

To borrow a TW quote,

""The system is corrupt, beyond redemption, and is not worthy of my support!""

;)

Truth Warrior
01-28-2009, 11:09 AM
As of right now, good question. ;) Thanks! :) I actually think it's been a good question for quite a while now. ;)

Xenophage
01-28-2009, 01:46 PM

Because MY "final solution" has yet to be instituted!