PDA

View Full Version : Republicans Don't Like to Lose

michaelwise
09-13-2007, 01:28 AM
It seems to me, the last Fox News debate woke a lot of Republicans up about their chances of losing the presidential election to the Democrats, and dare I say, to Hillery. They know full well they will lose the election if they maintain a strong pro Iraq war stance. Lots of people throwing their hard earned money away on a candidate they know full well will not beat Hillery in a general election, does not sit well with many republicans. I think this is why we are seeing more Ron Paul in the news. Ron Paul is the only Republican anti-Iraq war candidate, whose also tuff on illegal immigration, who could possibly beat Hillery. It may be a tuff fact for the repubs to digest, but a fact none the less.

Take another look at the Fox debate, and watch Ron explain it to the party on national TV.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McmiSNr1ens
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxaOWsT1iVk

LibertyEagle
09-13-2007, 01:30 AM
Yeah, he did really good. I was very proud of him. :)

michaelwise
09-13-2007, 01:38 AM
It seems to me, not only will the republicans supporting another candidate other than Ron Paul, be throwing their campaign donations away, and end up losers to Hillery, They will also be tossing down the drain, all their hard work in defeating the amnesty bill, which the dems will revive. This is not rocket science.

honkywill
09-13-2007, 01:51 AM
Doesn't look like it needs to be rocket science to confuse these folks.

LibertyEagle
09-13-2007, 02:09 AM
Doesn't look like it needs to be rocket science to confuse these folks.

Hey, I'm one of "these folks". :p

michaelwise
09-13-2007, 02:13 AM
Doesn't look like it needs to be rocket science to confuse these folks.If Ron Paul gets another chance to be on O'Reilly or Hannity's show, his response to the first neo-con question should be; I'm the only Republican candidate who can beat Hillery Clinton in the general election, because of my anti-Iraq war stance. I'm even more ant-war than Hillery is. She voted for the Iraq War, while I voted against it. Also, if republicans want to throw their vote away by voting for one of the other republican candidates that can't beat Hillery, they are also throwing away all the hard work they did in defeating the amnesty bill, which Hillery will revive.

If O'Reilly or Hannity tries to say, well your not answering the question congressman, Ron should respond; well, I did not come on your show, just so you could back me in a corner, I came on so I can advertise my positions.

AlexAmore
09-13-2007, 02:19 AM
If Ron Paul gets another chance to be on O'Reilly or Hannity's show, his response to the first neo-con question should be; I'm the only Republican candidate who can beat Hillery Clinton in the general election, because of my anti-Iraq war stance. I'm even more ant-war than Hillery is. She voted for the Iraq War, while I voted against it. Also, if republicans want to throw their vote away by voting for one of the other republican candidates that can't beat Hillery, they are also throwing away all the hard work they did in defeating the amnesty bill, which Hillery will revive.

If O'Reilly or Hannity tries to say, well your not answering the question congressman, Ron should respond; well, I did not come on your show, just so you could back me in a corner, I came on so I can advertise my positions.

Except Ron Paul can't be backed into a corner. Logic defeats all.

AlexAmore
09-13-2007, 02:20 AM
Anyways if Ron Paul doesn't win who's with me in getting all RP supporters moving to New Hampshire to secede from the union? Then we elect Ron Paul as our leader. :)

honkywill
09-13-2007, 02:24 AM
Hey, I'm one of "these folks". :p

;)

I just hope the Republican party can shape up and follow Ron Paul. They need not let war define them so much.

I'm only 21(about to be 22) so I keep wondering what it was that kept them together before the war? (Besides their hate for Billy C)

BarryDonegan
09-13-2007, 02:53 AM
;)

I just hope the Republican party can shape up and follow Ron Paul. They need not let war define them so much.

I'm only 21(about to be 22) so I keep wondering what it was that kept them together before the war? (Besides their hate for Billy C)

their opposition to nation building wars, such as kosovo.

yeah i know, it doesn't make any sense.

speciallyblend
09-13-2007, 10:10 AM
Thats why i have been telling (hard headed)republicans look you will lose without Ron Paul,if they want to waste their money losing then so be it.
Me and My Wife will only vote for Ron Paul in the Republican Party ,if they ignore Ron Paul,then our votes are going to neither big intrusive goverment party,This is what we need to portray to the war mongering republicans,unless their brain-dead like huckabee,i couldnt believe that came out of his mouth in the debate but Ron Paul hit the nail on the head,they are dead in the water unless they nominate Ron Paul:) no debate there ,im not republican to vote for the uselss others. I'M REPUBLICAN TO VOTE FOR RON PAUL only,the ball is in the gop courts,if they ignore then i guess they better start supporting hillary:P(sarcasm)