PDA

View Full Version : TIME article about Ron

rainman39393
09-13-2007, 01:13 AM
http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1661290,00.html

I came across this article from the TIME website which I think gives a pretty fair view on why Ron Paul has a shot at winning the election. I don't know if it is going to be in the magazine or not though. Sorry if this is a repost but the search does not seem to be working.

Do you guys think this is going to help Ron's campaign?

cujothekitten
09-13-2007, 01:21 AM
Great article

d'anconia
09-13-2007, 02:01 AM
Do you guys think this is going to help Ron's campaign?

Certainly, but it depends on how much exposure it gets (like you said, whether it goes into print or not). That is perhaps the most unbiased article I've seen on our Doc as of yet.

Me likey.

Eli
09-13-2007, 02:24 AM
very high profile article, linked all over their site. Thats awesome! I hope it goes print

Abobo
09-13-2007, 02:56 AM
It was OK, but I really think if they were being fair they would have mentioned that he won so many straw polls and can generate huge crowds.

It seems to me that people are always talking like the online popularity is some kind of weird aberration. But really, it's the damn land line phone polls that are the aberration!

He's number one online, he has won so any straw polls, he has raised millions with no special interest money, he can get get big crowds cheering, he has won most of the debates. They should have a story asking why their own f***ing poll can't seem to match reality.

*takes deep breath*