PDA

View Full Version : Sad, fat, dumb Americans

Nate K
01-28-2009, 02:13 AM
Poor sad fat dumb Americans..

Today I went to the local library here in Western PA. On my way out I saw the typical young American, yoyo type droopy pants, sideways hat, sloppy step human. That wasn't anything new to me, but as I walked by I couldn't help but to hear his comments to whoever he was talking to on his cellphone.. "Well, I don't know.. Obama's supposed to fix everything. I mean it's gonna take time it won't happen immediately."

At first I thought, that's not unusual. But it hit me later, how f*cking stupid people are these days. I finally got an appreciation for the liberal elites in America, they have succeeded so well at making Americans a bunch of nipple-sucking nobodys. And dear god this short story wasn't it. Everywhere I went today, these blind sheeple have their ears and eyes glued to the news. I go into this haircutting place to pick up my mom and this guy's sitting there practically drooling over this stupid BlaJOKEavich story I'm hearing coming out of his phone. He glares at me as I wave a casual smile. How can't you be filled with hate when you listen to this nonsense?

I'm only 18, but where I'm from, I do remember when I was younger, people were never this stupid. They're like zombies, it's maddening! TV and now cellphones are the problem. Wherever news is coming from, that's how they're being brainwashed.

Nate K
01-28-2009, 02:15 AM
Submit your sad, fat, dumb American story if you have any.

RickyJ
01-28-2009, 02:34 AM
Christians praying for "our" troops overseas who are fighting for our "freedoms." Now that is sad. Praying for them is OK, but then saying in the prayer they are fighting for our freedoms is just wrong. First of all God doesn't have a physical army. Second of all they are not fighting for anyone's freedom, not even their own.

cska80
01-28-2009, 03:34 AM
I have way too many to submit to a forum. The best was trying to explain the situation here in Rhode Island after a coworker said that he hated our republican governor. After about a half hour explaining that he can't do a thing without the approval of the general assembly which is overwhelmingly liberal democrat and has been for decades, and how he's been warning about our situation for as long as he's been in office, he finally said "...well I still hate him." He thought the governor could pass laws himself. He thought the governor could veto anything he wanted. He thought the governor could restrict money all on his own. After he learned the governor is powerless to fix this state, he didn't care.

It's an odd thing to see first hand how people ignore reality and truth to justify how they want to believe. I run into people like this on a daily basis.

speciallyblend
01-28-2009, 06:16 AM

i am reporting you for thinking:)

lynnf
01-28-2009, 06:59 AM

one story that I heard on the radio was a report by a gun shop owner that people in Obama T-shirts were coming into the store to buy guns before the restrictions take effect! pretty dumb.

lynn