PDA

View Full Version : Schiff for Senate meetup group launched

muzzled dogg
01-27-2009, 07:17 PM
http://www.meetup.com/Hartford-Supports-Peter-Schiff-for-U-S-Senate-CT/

Jeremy
01-27-2009, 07:19 PM
I think that event tomorrow is going to be canceled because it'll be snowing then.

muzzled dogg
01-27-2009, 07:21 PM
as long as the senate run is still on

Jeremy
01-27-2009, 07:22 PM
as long as the senate run is still on

It never started :P

(yeeeeeeet)

muzzled dogg
02-01-2009, 07:13 PM
http://www.meetup.com/Hartford-Supports-Peter-Schiff-for-U-S-Senate-CT/calendar/9649933/

Hamer
02-01-2009, 08:07 PM
He hasn't even decided to run WTF is this crap?

We are now starting meetups on people that haven't even decided to run.

What a waste of time.

Malakai
02-01-2009, 10:37 PM
I think this is a silly waste of time, Schiff has an entire business to run, has expressed zero interest in running himself, and has specifically stated on his radio show that he is not interested at all. He said his goals are to continue his work with Europac (protecting the wealth of americans waking up for as long as possible) and spreading the truth via the media.

Maybe run the idea by him again if a time ever comes where it is no longer legal or possible to do what Europac does.

He is so busy running around the world he only has the time to make half of his Wall St Unplugged's, you think he is going to drop it all to run a campaign?
Again there is zero chance he will run. Find something productive to do with your time, there is lots to do still. Midterm elections coming and RP even said he is not 100% against rerunning in "12 like he was a year ago. Plus various other liberty candidates. Also the debate about federal spending and bailouts, despite the best tries of MSM and politicians, is still raging across main st america. We have lots of work to do on that one, this is where I do most of my work (talking teaching learning)

Austin
02-01-2009, 10:44 PM
I think this is a silly waste of time, Schiff has an entire business to run, has expressed zero interest in running himself, and has specifically stated on his radio show that he is not interested at all, his goals are to continue his work with Europac and spreading the truth via the media.

He is so busy running around the world he only has the time to make half of his Wall St Unplugged's, you think he is going to drop it all to run a campaign?
Again there is zero chance he will run. Find something productive to do with your time, there is lots to do still. Midterm elections coming and RP even said he is not 100% against rerunning in "12 like he was a year ago. Plus various other liberty candidates.

Youd be doing more for the cause working a few extra hours at your job and donating the extra to C4L or some liberty cause. Or painting a sign with "teh fed sux" and standing outside a gas station. Seriously it would be more useful.

Hmm.. I got an entirely different feel from his reaction to the proposed run..

Knightskye
02-02-2009, 01:02 AM
They need a different sign.

Looks too Obama-ish.

Austin
02-02-2009, 10:52 AM
They need a different sign.

Looks too Obama-ish.

They had a logo contest that produced some much better designs, I'm sure the new one will be implemented soon.

Malakai
02-02-2009, 01:09 PM
Hmm.. I got an entirely different feel from his reaction to the proposed run..

He said flat out on WSU that he is not interested and far too busy heh. He said the only office that would allow him to make the changes we need is president.

2 Weeks agos episode IIRC

gls
02-02-2009, 01:12 PM
He said flat out on WSU that he is not interested and far too busy heh. He said the only office that would allow him to make the changes we need is president.

I can't go search for it right now but would be very interested in seeing this transcript as if true it runs counter to what he has said previously.

Austin
02-02-2009, 05:16 PM

Could you provide a link for that? That changes the scenario significantly.