PDA

View Full Version : Anyone catch RON PAUL on FOX news from the RALLY? arggh.. post it..

Lord Xar
09-12-2007, 11:28 PM
I missed it... anybody YOUTBUE it?? From Fox news at 10:00pm

JosephTheLibertarian
09-12-2007, 11:30 PM
I missed it... anybody YOUTBUE it?? From Fox news at 10:00pm

what rally? which show?

ctb619
09-12-2007, 11:32 PM
what rally? which show?

USC rally...local Fox News affiliate interviewed RP...I wasn't able to see it because I live in San Diego County

Lord Xar
09-12-2007, 11:32 PM
hahha.. The GREAT RALLY at USC today -- I posted pics.... and Fox News was there. I just caught the tail end of it.... the "news", that is - which aired at 10:00pm...

TheMikael
09-12-2007, 11:36 PM
I was there as well. :)
The segment wasn't bad, but it could have been longer. He got more time than the other presidential candidates' segments (Huckabee).

JosephTheLibertarian
09-12-2007, 11:40 PM
exclusive RP rally?

very good. remember the days of big crowds and 0 media coverage?

Lord Xar
09-13-2007, 12:03 AM
I was there as well. :)
The segment wasn't bad, but it could have been longer. He got more time than the other presidential candidates' segments (Huckabee).

I noticed they only showed huckabee standing at the mic --- I wonder how is fundraiser went. I was curious why they didn't show his crowds.

What did they say about Ron Paul? Did they show the crowds? Did it look good what???

TheMikael
09-13-2007, 12:12 AM
I noticed they only showed huckabee standing at the mic --- I wonder how is fundraiser went. I was curious why they didn't show his crowds.

What did they say about Ron Paul? Did they show the crowds? Did it look good what???
They basically said that Ron Paul is the most popular candidate on the internet, isn't polling well in the "scientific" polls and it remains to be seen if his success can translate to votes. They showed the LARGE crowd and a few clips from Paul in which he talks about his internet success and the war. There were a few clips from some supporters as well.

A pretty good segment overall, in my opinion (although they could have used some more of the footage that they shot) . :)

JosephTheLibertarian
09-13-2007, 12:13 AM
They basically said that Ron Paul is the most popular candidate on the internet, isn't polling well in the "scientific" polls and it remains to be seen if his success can translate to votes. They showed the LARGE crowd and a few clips from Paul in which he talks about his internet success and the war. There were a few clips from some supporters as well.

A pretty good segment overall, in my opinion (although they could have used some more of the footage that they shot) . :)

which show??

Lord Xar
09-13-2007, 12:14 AM
Nice.. well, I just saw that there will be a repeat at 1:00am, so I will watch it then..

TheMikael
09-13-2007, 12:17 AM
which show??
The Los Angeles local Fox affiliate (KTTV channel 11 I think). It was during the 10 o'clock news.

TheMikael
09-13-2007, 12:23 AM
No need to wait for the repeat ;)
Here is a link to the video of the segment from the Fox 11 site:

http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=4342853&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1