PDA

View Full Version : Outreach: Glenn wants to know what Congressman is working hard!

Gage
01-27-2009, 04:07 PM
Glenn Beck just put up a message on his show asking his viewers to send in anyone's name who is a Congressman or Senator to GlennBeck@FoxNews.com that is helping our economy and fighting for the average person.

Let's get back to the good old days of flooding the network! Tell them Ron Paul is one of our only hopes.

ClayTrainor
01-27-2009, 04:10 PM
Ron Paul isn't our only hope, though he's one of very few... who are some other good Congressmen we should include?

Kotin
01-27-2009, 04:12 PM
Ron Paul isn't our only hope, though he's one of very few... who are some other good Congressmen we should include?

congressman Walter Jones?

Gage
01-27-2009, 04:12 PM
I guess Dennis, but he supported the Auto bailout.

Young Paleocon
01-27-2009, 04:17 PM
jimmy duncan

ClayTrainor
01-27-2009, 04:43 PM
I guess Dennis, but he supported the Auto bailout.

True, but to be fair... dennis is a liberal, and he supports the unions. Kucinich, in his own way, is trying to protect the little guy. I disagree with him, but i don't hold this vote against him, as i know it's just who he is.

He was opposed to the Banker Bailouts, which is where the REAL money is going. Come to think of it, there really aren't very many good conservative congressmen at all, are there?

fr33domfightr
01-27-2009, 04:54 PM
How about looking at the Congressmen or Senators who voted AGAINST the bailout, then eliminate any that were just voting to protect their job?? That might help whittle the list down.

FF

RevolutionSD
01-27-2009, 05:11 PM
True, but to be fair... dennis is a liberal, and he supports the unions. Kucinich, in his own way, is trying to protect the little guy. I disagree with him, but i don't hold this vote against him, as i know it's just who he is.

He was opposed to the Banker Bailouts, which is where the REAL money is going. Come to think of it, there really aren't very many good conservative congressmen at all, are there?

"Who he is" is a guy who wants to steal money from you and me to pay for failing dinasaurs to be propped up for another year. There is nothing ethical about a vote like this. It's very simple, Kucinich does not want liberty for you and me.

Epic
01-27-2009, 05:13 PM
Jeff Flake, McClintock

Imperial
01-27-2009, 08:42 PM
that grayson fellow would probably be good

RSLudlum
01-27-2009, 08:45 PM
DeMint has been one of the Senators that has been very outspoken against the bailouts.