PDA

View Full Version : Outreach: Canada Needs some Help from the Ron Paul Forums (Youtube + Digg!)

ClayTrainor
01-27-2009, 01:51 PM
Hey guys,

The Canada Revenue Agency is starting up a video competition, for people to expose the "Underground Economy".

By underground economy, they basically mean people who dont pay income tax.

They want us to spread their propaganda for them, by essentially telling everyone "Pay up, or else"...

First:

i need you guys to digg this video for me, and give it a bad rating, and comment on youtube. ;)

http://digg.com/educational/The_Underground_Economy_Not_Your_Problem_CRA_Propa ganda_Co

Second:

I need help thinking of a good video concept to submit in the competition. I know there's no chance of winning with our message, but perhaps we can create somethign viral out of it.

Does anyone have any good video concept ideas for this?

powerofreason
01-27-2009, 02:22 PM
What disgusting propaganda! The best video one could possibly make for this contest would be a spoof of the propaganda vid revealing the enormous irony of calling tax resisters criminals.

ClayTrainor
01-27-2009, 02:34 PM
What disgusting propaganda! The best video one could possibly make for this contest would be a spoof of the propaganda vid revealing the enormous irony of calling tax resisters criminals.

not a bad idea man!

FrankRep
01-27-2009, 03:00 PM
War on Capitalism.

ClayTrainor
01-27-2009, 04:01 PM
bump... can i get some diggs?

ClayTrainor
01-27-2009, 04:29 PM
No love for the Canadians :(

AutoDas
01-27-2009, 05:52 PM
That video had some special graphics. It doesn't matter what info you have, if it's not as flashy as that then it won't get the attention you desire.

ClayTrainor
01-27-2009, 08:25 PM
That video had some special graphics. It doesn't matter what info you have, if it's not as flashy as that then it won't get the attention you desire.

Well, we fail if we don't even try ;)

emazur
01-27-2009, 08:54 PM
dugg, rated 1 star, and left youtube comment to abolish the income tax