01-27-2009, 07:12 PM
http://digg.com/world_news/Israeli_strike_hits_southern_Gaza

puppetmaster
01-27-2009, 10:14 PM
yes this is not over by a long shot

angelatc
01-27-2009, 10:15 PM
yes this is not over by a long shot

It's been going on for 2,000 years. No reason to think it will ever end.

speciallyblend
01-27-2009, 10:16 PM
we need a safety break;) maybe get the 2 leaders in a room ,feed them some special brownies and let them make love not war?:)

Peace Pipe, hell we will even cave in and make it hashish for the muslims;)

rational thinker
01-27-2009, 10:24 PM

Not really. It really began in 1948. Before that Muslims and Jews lived together peacefully. In fact, they both fought side by side against the crusaders.

ronpaulhawaii
01-27-2009, 10:26 PM
Not really. It really began in 1948. Before that Muslims and Jews lived together peacefully. In fact, they both fought side by side against the crusaders.

Yeah, from my reading all three "people of the book" lived peacefully there for centuries

Kotin
01-27-2009, 10:27 PM

this is the truth.

Muslims helped us greatly a couple times throughout history..

P.S.

thanks for recommending Jericho, stormcommander.. it was badass! just finished the 1st season and will be buying the 2nd tommorow.

puppetmaster
01-27-2009, 11:12 PM
this is the truth.

Muslims helped us greatly a couple times throughout history..

P.S.

thanks for recommending Jericho, stormcommander.. it was badass! just finished the 1st season and will be buying the 2nd tommorow.

where do you buy it?

puppetmaster
01-27-2009, 11:17 PM
All this footage and reoccurring fighting over there is conditioning us that it is futile to fight the man....

Funny thing is that if even a small percentage of us banded together we could put a stop to all this corruption and theft that is happening here in our own backyard.

Kotin
01-27-2009, 11:19 PM
where do you buy it?

Amazon.. I hear best buy carries it though..

wizardwatson
01-27-2009, 11:41 PM
Why is Emud Barak talking at a podium with Google and HP logos? Where the hell is he at a fucking tech convention?????:confused::confused::confused:

Ex Post Facto
01-27-2009, 11:44 PM
All part of the plan to make Hillary the peace saving hero.

RickyJ
01-28-2009, 12:00 AM

Israel has existed since 1948 so it has only been going on for 61 years.

Wars always end, one side wins, the other loses. Then another one starts after a period of time. What is going on in the Gaza strip right now is not a war, it is genocide.

Zolah
01-28-2009, 12:08 AM
Why is Emud Barak talking at a podium with Google and HP logos? Where the hell is he at a fucking tech convention?????:confused::confused::confused:

I thought that was weird too, can`t think of any explanations :p

RickyJ
01-28-2009, 12:09 AM
All this footage and reoccurring fighting over there is conditioning us that it is futile to fight the man....

Funny thing is that if even a small percentage of us banded together we could put a stop to all this corruption and theft that is happening here in our own backyard.

Actually it has the opposite effect on people who have nothing to lose, it makes them fight without fear. When you know death is imminent no matter what you do then you have nothing to lose. I would rather go down fighting than hiding in a corner. The Palestinians have nothing to lose now. They will fight fearlessly until they die or win. Israel has gone too far this time. They don't know what they are messing with. The human will to survive will crush them.

RickyJ
01-28-2009, 12:13 AM

Well they are not trying to hide the fact that Google was started by the Mossad anymore, are they? HP? I really don't know about them.

BlackTerrel
01-28-2009, 02:42 AM

That's like saying blacks and whites lived peacefully side by side before the slaves were freed.

Jews and Christians lived "peacefully" in Muslim countries as long as they accepted their status as second class citizens. Still happens in many Muslim countries and I know a number of Christians of Arab background here in the US. Research dhimmi

BlackTerrel
01-28-2009, 02:44 AM
Israel has existed since 1948 so it has only been going on for 61 years.

Wars always end, one side wins, the other loses. Then another one starts after a period of time. What is going on in the Gaza strip right now is not a war, it is genocide.

How is it a genocide when the number of Muslims in Palestine is GROWING? The Israelis must suck at genocide.

puppetmaster
01-28-2009, 02:55 AM
Actually it has the opposite effect on people who have nothing to lose, it makes them fight without fear. When you know death is imminent no matter what you do then you have nothing to lose. I would rather go down fighting than hiding in a corner. The Palestinians have nothing to lose now. They will fight fearlessly until they die or win. Israel has gone too far this time. They don't know what they are messing with. The human will to survive will crush them.

I was talking about the psychological effect on us here in the US. When the typical US resident sees this type of violence perpetrated on the smaller group of Palestinians they will think a little more about what may come about if they fight back against a tyrannical and stand down instead of stand up.

Hiki
01-28-2009, 04:10 AM

Yes I found this more disturbing than the bomb going off :confused:

It reminded me of this constantly:

http://blogs.allocine.fr/blogsdatas/mdata/4/6/8/Z20070611062118903571864/img/1181537162_idiocracy5.jpg

revolutionary8
01-28-2009, 04:29 AM
How is it a genocide when the number of Muslims in Palestine is GROWING? The Israelis must suck at genocide.

How could it be genocide (according to your whacked out definition) when the dick definition of GENOCIDE is pegged to a specific RACE/GEOGRAPHICAL REGION? Wouldn't it be "Persecution" when the destruction/massacre/castigation is centered around a specific religion?
hmmm,
I guess "persecution" sounds too "Christian" for 'contemporary' text...
Put down the NPR, would ya?

Zolah
01-28-2009, 04:47 AM
Yes I found this more disturbing than the bomb going off :confused:

It reminded me of this constantly:

http://blogs.allocine.fr/blogsdatas/mdata/4/6/8/Z20070611062118903571864/img/1181537162_idiocracy5.jpg

Great movie :) I hadn't actually thought of that.

BlackTerrel
01-29-2009, 09:55 PM
How could it be genocide (according to your whacked out definition) when the dick definition of GENOCIDE is pegged to a specific RACE/GEOGRAPHICAL REGION? Wouldn't it be "Persecution" when the destruction/massacre/castigation is centered around a specific religion?
hmmm,
I guess "persecution" sounds too "Christian" for 'contemporary' text...
Put down the NPR, would ya?

I have no idea what you just said, except that you shortened dictionary to dick.