PDA

View Full Version : Need help on animation project

M.Bellmore
09-12-2007, 10:39 PM
My fellow RP supporters,

I need your help in producing an animation. This animation will be a candidate parody with a RP message. So far I have one animator, but we need the following additional personnel: one more animator, some voice actors, and sound editors that could add some sound effects. Some photoshoppers for background images, body parts and apparel wouldn't hurt either.

You can PM me if interested. It'll be fun!

Thanks!

themanhere
09-13-2007, 12:05 PM
Yes M.Bellmore has written a pretty good script for a Jib Jab style animation. You might want to post the script or the rough draft M. (I think this thread is in the wrong section haha)

We need some voice actors to play hillary, obama, edwards, Mitt, Rudy and Fred. OH and RON PAUL!!!
All you would need to do is read a few sentences each and save it to a mp3 file and send it to us.

We also need a good sound editor to piece this all together and add sound effects for certain parts. Think Star wars EPIC.

Also maybe one more animator to help me out i will be working with flash adobe 8.0. Some people with photoshop would be helpful also for doing non animated parts of the project like backgrounds and images we will animate.

Everyone will receive credit or a link.

Brasil Branco
09-13-2007, 12:07 PM
Hey, sorry for not replying via PM!

I am not good enough to animate, but I can try to draw some backgrounds, etc. If you don't like it, you don't need to use it! But, I am willing to draw static things. :)

themanhere
09-13-2007, 12:13 PM
Hey, sorry for not replying via PM!

I am not good enough to animate, but I can try to draw some backgrounds, etc. If you don't like it, you don't need to use it! But, I am willing to draw static things. :)

Alright we have one for photoshop! :D

I still think the plot needs some tweaking. But he gave us a pretty good outline and visual of what it needs to look like. He broke it down scene by scene.

M.Bellmore
09-13-2007, 06:06 PM
Brasil,

PM me with an email and I'll shoot you the script as it stands (I'll take suggestions, and try and smooth it out)

M.Bellmore
09-14-2007, 07:29 PM
Alright! We have one animator and 2 background graphics artists. We still need more animators, photoshop artists, voices, and sound editors.

C'mon people! Where else can you dress up Hillary to look like the wicked witch of the west, or slap a $400 toupee on Edwards :D

If you know someone who could help, that'd be great too!

Thanks!