PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's Last Ride

kittyc
01-26-2009, 05:37 PM
Ron Pauls Last Ride

Destination: Oakridge,Tennessee and "Michael Badnarik's" Seminar on the Constitution. With the weather and just being old and tired the RV is still decked out with Ron Paul Campaign material so it was either drive the car and rent motels, eat out etc or just drive the Ron Wagon and ignore the laughs and ridicule I expected from the public as we seem to not know Ron Lost the election. We opted to brave it out and drive Ron to Tennessee. To our amazement the public on the roads were honking, waving and holding up the thumbs up signs just as they had done all through the campaign trips. It was awesome. We were stopped several times ( flagged down) by folks just wanting to let us know they supported us and wanted photos of them with the RV. The 4 hour trip took us over 8 hours. Most of the time was spent in Knoxville where the roads were being worked on with numerous detours. We spent 2 hours just getting out of Knoxville. Folks don't try to go though that town any time soon unless you know the area and can navigate the detours. Most are not marked and the GPS would keep rerouting us back to the main hwy which was the problem. We finally found a Greyhound bus station and got easy directions to the interstate we needed to be on. We arrived just after dark and found the Cafe we were meeting at. The Gourmet Cafe and Market in Oakridge is a terrific little place with great food and good people. If you are ever in the area stop in and have a bite or just say hello.The owner had a spot for us to park overnight with a power hook up which was great and kept us from paying for a RV spot. We hadn't even gotten plugged in when the people started pouring out of the cafe and shaking hands introducing themselves etc.. Most of them knew who we were and had been supportive of our efforts all during the campaign.. Ron Paul is still alive and well in Tennessee. People were wearing his T shirts, hats and had their signs. Do you think they realize the election is over??? Sure they do but just can't give up the idea of a decent government or hope for one. One fellow even had bumperstickers for us " RON PAUL WAS RIGHT".Michael arrived and Buddy of course went off screaming and yelling for him to come over and talk to him. Buddy remembers people he likes forever and can spot them in a crowd. He remembers Mike from Texas and other states we have met in.. After a excellent meal we settled down for the night, remember we are old, while the cafe rocked with people and excitement.Next morning we went to the College for the Seminar and got the same reception there. It really makes me so humble that so many people remember us and still support our efforts. It is hard for me to accept that so many people think we did something big as all we actually did was what anyone else would do that had the opportunity to work for a better country and government. It was a fun experience even with all the trouble we had and some kind of nasty encounters with the opposition. In all this has been one hell of a 2 year experience, and it isn't going to stop now. Trust me there is still more work to be done. More people have to know what is happening and get off their butts and pitch in and get back to our Country's Culture, Beliefs, and Morality. We have to get rid of the trash that is governing us now. All of them. The Seminar was sold out: That tells me that people are interested and wanting to know how to fight back. This is huge folks.. People wanting to know the Constitution inside and out. There is no better teacher then Michael. He makes it fun and easy to understand, he is a real entertainer with the knowledge of every little detail of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. If you ever get a chance attend one of these Seminars.. You will be surprised at how much you do not know!

Seminar was sold out with standing room only ! How great is that?

Mike couldn't even finish his lunch as people kept wanting him to sign their books.

A lady from NC came out to the RV at break time and was amazed she said, " I can't believe I haven't dozed off yet? This is so interesting I am amazed totally" Yes Mike does make the Constitution a living breathing thing that is so vital to our nation if we are to survive as a Republic and not a Communist, Fascist Dictatorship which we are living in now and don't even realize it.

We left after the seminar and headed back home to the Damned Mountains.. Boy if any of you know me you know I hate the mountains.. Yes I know how beautiful they are but for a person that was raised on the sea coast with flat land they are just not where I would like to be living. It won't be long though as we will be moving on the Texas and some warm sunshine and a free County run by the Constitution and Law. ( www.freedomisnotdead.org)

It was late in the day and Tim who was driving doesn't see too well at night so we decided to spend one more night out and started looking for a RV park.. Well we found one, great parking, great amenities..lol... yep the little old Freedom Wagon found a space between two of the big boys at the "Pilot" Truck stop.

The views were awesome, just beautiful. Just joking folks, all those truckers are our life lines whether or not you know it. Everything you use every day is delivered by truck at one time or another and they are being choked out of business. We spoke to lots of them in the restaurant and even later when they would come by the RV and just talk for a few minutes, actually we got very little rest as we had company most of the night. We handed out flyers and DVD's like we did during the actual campaign. We had 206 pocket constitutions on board which we gave away. These truckers may be our saviors if they decide to become unified and stand up to the bad laws being put into place.

I am going to ask each of you to do one thing, in your own towns, find a college, school etc and arrange to put on one of these seminars. If you think you can't then you won't but you can and it is so easy. Just takes alittle work and phone time. If you want to put one on and will put out the effort please write me or call but writing would be faster as I am on the phone most of the time anyway... grannywarrior@gmail.com or 828-683-2009 . I am going to make a calendar of the events so they don't overlap and cause a problem. I will talk to Mike when he gets home and get a list of times and dates he is free on and go from there. This is such a fun way of introducing people to our fight, one that can offer such huge returns in people knowing their rights and what is going on today and what can be done to protect our tomorrows.

This is something everyone can do. Doesn't take any special talents just a little time and effort.

I also learned today that Pat Shannon was let go from the American Free Press ! This is so wrong and should outrage most of us that know Pat. He is a strong voice for freedom and justice which is probably why he was let go, he does not waver. Write or call the AFP and let the editor know you are not happy with his dismissal.

We will be working on redoing the RV just as soon as the weather lets us get to it and making it a billboard for out Constitution and the Republic so stay tuned for that unveiling.

We need to build our warchest up so we will have the funds to travel and wake people up and any contribution will be greatfully accepted.

We still have our seeds, books and candles plus some of the best fudge you ever sunk your teeth into for sale to help fund our travel expenses: www.rwefree.com/minimart.htm and while you are on that site please view some of the videos listed there. We try to keep them up to date and on target.

Sign up for our yahoo group "Freedom County" on the site: www.freedomisnotdead.org and stay in touch with like minded individuals who are working for all of our freedoms to be restored.

Have a wonderful week and keep on working to inform people. Pass this newsletter along to your groups and help us grow our membership which will help us all in becoming one united force which will be beneficial to us all in restoring our Country.

And keep on stocking up supplies. Just because Obama is president does not mean he will stop the coming hard times, I think you have heard him already back pedaling and telling people hard times are coming. Belive that as it is already in the works.

Remind all of your associates that the middle class white population is not on his agenda to help. Listen to the video of " No White Construction Workers need apply" on the www.rwefree.com site. In their own words. This is their plan.. Don't allow yourself to become a victim.

Racism is their agenda not ours. Don't allow it to happen.