View Full Version : In honor of all the "Cat Herders"

UtahApocalypse
01-26-2009, 03:35 PM
Please vote clip #6 Cat Herders as the best Superbowl commercial:

http://www.cbs.com/collections/superbowl/

Feenix566
01-26-2009, 03:42 PM
That's a great ad.

However, I feel obligated to inform you that EDS sucks. I work for the Navy, and we've been going through the process of consolidating all our IT resources into a single network for about five years now. EDS is the contractor in charge of the effort. Their support has been consistently disappointing throughout the time I've had the displeasure of working with them.

However, in their defense, I should also point out that the Navy is just about the biggest beaurocracy on the planet, and working with us has probably been a nightmare for them from day one. They probably have a more negative opinion of us than we have of them.

UtahApocalypse
01-26-2009, 03:56 PM
That's a great ad.

However, I feel obligated to inform you that EDS sucks. I work for the Navy, and we've been going through the process of consolidating all our IT resources into a single network for about five years now. EDS is the contractor in charge of the effort. Their support has been consistently disappointing throughout the time I've had the displeasure of working with them.

However, in their defense, I should also point out that the Navy is just about the biggest beaurocracy on the planet, and working with us has probably been a nightmare for them from day one. They probably have a more negative opinion of us than we have of them.

I just find it amusing because of our use of the term. I don't even care what the product was.

Original_Intent
01-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Isn't EDS where Ross Perot made all his $$?

tangent4ronpaul
01-26-2009, 10:13 PM
Yeah - one of my fav clips - for obvious reasons :)

This one brings back good memories too:

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/blimp/

-t

rancher89
01-27-2009, 12:47 PM
ah yes, look boss! The blimp!

Roxi
01-27-2009, 03:01 PM
yes it was ross perot's original company... jay used to work there (they also do help desk for a lot of airlines)

we have friends that work there now, most of them hate it but like their paychecks :)