PDA

View Full Version : Rush tacitly admits his facism :O

heavenlyboy34
01-26-2009, 12:34 PM
Rush was complaining about congress' "bipartisan plan for the economy". He insisted that true compromise would be that Republicans get to decide what to do with the Republicans' "share" of the money, and dems get to do what they want with "their share" of the money. If any of you republicans have not yet distanced yourself from this tool, you must do so now if you wish to maintain self-respect. (IMO) :p

Brooklyn Red Leg
01-26-2009, 12:42 PM
Sadly Rush has become like the broken watch; he's right at least 2 times a day. I used to be a big fan of his, but not anymore. He's drunk the Neo-Con Kool-Aid.

slacker921
01-26-2009, 02:11 PM
Rush hates America for it's freedoms.

heavenlyboy34
01-26-2009, 02:19 PM
Rush hates America for it's freedoms.

LMAO!!! That's one of the funniest things I've seen on here this week! Thanx for the laugh. :D

HOLLYWOOD
01-26-2009, 03:35 PM
Don't the people get to decide? OH, that';s right, Congress doesn't represent the people, they represent the Corporations, the Banks, the TPTB, the Elitists, Zionists, and Wealth.

Dianne FeinStein, " I received over 91,000 calls, faxes, emails on the ESSA bailout, over 84,000 were against any type of bailoout... so I voted FOR IT!"

a prefect example of who CONGRESS reports to~!

My country of Corruption and Cronism, we should be proud! :rolleyes:

Rush was complaining about congress' "bipartisan plan for the economy". He insisted that true compromise would be that Republicans get to decide what to do with the Republicans' "share" of the money, and dems get to do what they want with "their share" of the money. If any of you republicans have not yet distanced yourself from this tool, you must do so now if you wish to maintain self-respect. (IMO) :p

Number19
01-26-2009, 06:25 PM
Rush was complaining about congress' "bipartisan plan for the economy". He insisted that true compromise would be that Republicans get to decide what to do with the Republicans' "share" of the money, and dems get to do what they want with "their share" of the money. If any of you republicans have not yet distanced yourself from this tool, you must do so now if you wish to maintain self-respect. (IMO) :pYou're corrupting the point Rush was speaking to. This was not about his own personal belief, but was a parody of what Obama and the Democrat Congress should do if they were truly seeking bipartisan solution.

Sometimes, you have to be a little intelligent to understand his speaking style attacking the opposition.

heavenlyboy34
01-26-2009, 06:41 PM
You're corrupting the point Rush was speaking to. This was not about his own personal belief, but was a parody of what Obama and the Democrat Congress should do if they were truly seeking bipartisan solution.

Sometimes, you have to be a little intelligent to understand his speaking style attacking the opposition.

I'm well aware of his rhetorical trickery. ;) That's why I pointed this incident out to y'all. I've read his book ("See I Told You So") and heard many of his monologues.