PDA

View Full Version : Heres An Issue For Rp

max
09-12-2007, 09:36 PM
It's time to expand beyond the anti-war stance...This issue was HUGE for Ross Perot. I'd like to RP own this issue....it's something even more dangerous than the war...

Congress just gave the OK to raise the National Debt to (10 TRILLION!!!!)

we're going broke

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSN1225097720070912

JoshLowry
09-12-2007, 09:40 PM
He is not anti-war.

I know it's longer to type, but use non-interventionist. He would go to war if the American people believed we had a serious threat or attack to our national security.

max
09-12-2007, 09:57 PM
He is not anti-war.

I know it's longer to type, but use non-interventionist. He would go to war if the American people believed we had a serious threat or attack to our national security.

I dont play by the ridiculous rules of politically correct terminology. I refuse. War sucks and we dont need to explain to people that "RP is NOT anti-war...He would be in favor of war if US was invaded"...As if that scenario actually needs explaining!

...like we're apologizing for not being bloodthirsty enough.....Screw that

JoshLowry
09-12-2007, 10:01 PM
It's not about being politically correct. Calling him an isolationist would be just as bad.

They all mean different things.

mdh
09-12-2007, 10:11 PM
The anti-war movement, which by and large owns the term "anti-war" nowadays isn't really a pacifist movement. They just oppose interventionist wars. So I still use anti-war; it's a buzzword that goes over well with a very large segment of the population.