PDA

View Full Version : What is a "pathocracy"??

Truth Warrior
01-26-2009, 07:02 AM
What is a "pathocracy"??

What are examples of it's institutions??

Is there any way to survive one alive???

"Pathocracy is a disease of great social movements followed by entire societies, nations, and empires. In the course of human history, it has affected social, political, and religious movements as well as the accompanying ideologies… and turned them into caricatures of themselves…. This occurred as a result of the … participation of pathological agents in a pathodynamically similar process. That explains why all the pathocracies of the world are, and have been, so similar in their essential properties.

…Identifying these phenomena through history and properly qualifying them according to their true nature and contents - not according to the ideology in question, which succumbed to the process of caricaturization - is a job for historians. […]

The actions of [pathocracy] affect an entire society, starting with the leaders and infiltrating every town, business, and institution. The pathological social structure gradually covers the entire country creating a “new class” within that nation. This privileged class [of pathocrats] feels permanently threatened by the “others”, i.e. by the majority of normal people. Neither do the pathocrats entertain any illusions about their personal fate should there be a return to the system of normal man.

[Andrew M. Lobaczewski Political Ponerology: A science on the nature of evil adjusted for political purposes]"

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060910000421AAHjZ5I

heavenlyboy34
01-26-2009, 08:48 AM
By that definition, I've seen several prominent pathocrats in my day. :(:p:mad:

Truth Warrior
01-26-2009, 08:55 AM
By that definition, I've seen several prominent pathocrats in my day. :(:p:mad:
:mad:

D.C. is FULL and overflowing with them.<IMHO> :p :rolleyes:

"Taking the State wherever found, striking into its history at any point, one sees no way to differentiate the activities of its founders, administrators, and beneficiaries from those of a professional-criminal class." ~ Albert Jay Nock, Our Enemy, The State

heavenlyboy34
01-26-2009, 09:22 AM
:mad:

D.C. is FULL and overflowing with them.<IMHO> :p :rolleyes:

"Taking the State wherever found, striking into its history at any point, one sees no way to differentiate the activities of its founders, administrators, and beneficiaries from those of a professional-criminal class." ~ Albert Jay Nock, Our Enemy, The State

I've already made note not to visit D.C. unless I have a VERY good reason to do so. (pathological liars and criminals are generally a turn-off for me) :p;)

Truth Warrior
01-27-2009, 07:40 AM
I've already made note not to visit D.C. unless I have a VERY good reason to do so. (pathological liars and criminals are generally a turn-off for me) :p;) Be sure to get your anti-parasite inoculations up to date before you go.

Wearing a necklace made out of fresh garlic cloves, while there, would be advisable also.<IMHO> ;) :D

genanmer
12-24-2011, 12:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91wuk_mWEYQ