PDA

View Full Version : GOP Leadership is INSANE!!!!

speciallyblend
01-25-2009, 11:51 AM
I was watching the news this morning. Hearing McCain and the rest of the leadership talk about this stimulus plan is almost a joke. They do not even have a leg to stand on after voting thru 2 bailout bills. Now they want to be the good guy looking out for us?? total BS on the part of the GOP leadership. If it wasn't news i would of thought i was watching the comedy channel!!!

the GOP leadership is pretty much laughable!!

just hearing the GOP talk about this new stimulus ,gives them no credibility!!

All i hear is lies from the gop leadership!!!

Anti Federalist
01-25-2009, 11:54 AM
Bait, switch, flim, flam, sleight of hand, look over here and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

No surprise here.

And when all the dust settles, at the end of the day, they collect their lobbyist's checks and go out for drinks.

Just another day in the empire, as freedom dies to thunderous applause.

What's really sad is that some people out there still think this cheesy theater act is for real.

I was watching the news this morning. Hearing McCain and the rest of the leadership talk about this stimulus plan is almost a joke. They do not even have a leg to stand on after voting thru 2 bailout bills. Now they want to be the good guy looking out for us?? total BS on the part of the GOP leadership. If it wasn't news i would of thought i was watching the comedy channel!!!

just hearing the GOP talk about this new stimulus ,gives them no creditability!!!

speciallyblend
01-25-2009, 12:03 PM
Bait, switch, flim, flam, sleight of hand, look over here and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

No surprise here.

And when all the dust settles, at the end of the day, they collect their lobbyist's checks and go out for drinks.

Just another day in the empire, as freedom dies to thunderous applause.

What's really sad is that some people out there still think this cheesy theater act is for real.

i hear you. All i hear from the gop leadership is BS and I AM NOT BUYING THE BS!!!

I cannot understand how one republican can buy this joke!! ooo yeah BA BA BAHHHH

Anti Federalist
01-25-2009, 12:06 PM
I get emails from neo-con folks all the time.

They are in a lather over BO and "loss of freedom".

My response is universal: Where the hell have you been? You're ten years late to this party bub.

There's a reason it's called the stupid party.:mad:

i hear you. All i hear from the gop leadership is BS and I AM NOT BUYING THE BS!!!

I cannot understand how one republican can buy this joke!! ooo yeah BA BA BAHHHH

roho76
01-25-2009, 12:12 PM
I have my county GOP convention on Thur. and it will be interesting what everybody says about the future. If they start blowing smoke up our asses I'm going to get up and leave.

Sean
01-25-2009, 12:33 PM
Well all of that is true, but I still hope they defeat this "stimulus" plan.

slacker921
01-25-2009, 12:51 PM
Well all of that is true, but I still hope they defeat this "stimulus" plan.

You're joking right? They won't. It won't even be close.

But what they will gain is some posturing so they can pretend they're the party of fiscal responsibility. Nevermind that they threw $150,000,000,000 out the helicopter window in the form of stimulus checks to the lower and middle income taxpayers ("redistribution of wealth"?). Nevermind that they voted for the TARP bailout. Nevermind that they stood behind Bush as he handed the UAW billions of our tax dollars.

The average Republican voter has the memory of a gnat and has already forgotten that the Republicans they voted for have handed trillions of dollars out in the last year.

speciallyblend
01-25-2009, 01:04 PM
twilght zone,pretty much describes the gop to me!!!

LibertyEagle
01-25-2009, 01:17 PM
Actually, it's BOTH major parties, sb. They're BOTH being led by the same pied pipers.

Ex Post Facto
01-25-2009, 01:24 PM
They are all stuck in the old way of thinking.

heavenlyboy34
01-25-2009, 01:26 PM

just hearing the GOP talk about this new stimulus ,gives them no credibility!!

All i hear is lies from the gop leadership!!!

They're not insane...they're part of the MATRIX. :eek::p:(

paulitics
01-25-2009, 02:27 PM
If deadhorse McCain actually won, I truly believe the stimulus would even be bigger under him. They are playing conservatives NOW because it is politically expedient. They are never conservatives when they domniate, never.

xd9fan
01-25-2009, 02:31 PM
And to think some that call themslves covservatives.....voted for McCain........
WTF??? smells like a Rino, talks like a RINO, votes like a RINO, wants media love like a RINO......its a RINO.

Lot of stupid GOP voters out there

The GOP is dead to me