PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Plan to Get Ron Unlimited MSN Coverage!!!

mconder
09-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Our Meetup members here in Saint George, Utah were all sitting around talking shop and about plans to see Ron Paul at The Salt Lake City Ron Paul Rally this Saturday. One of our members was bummed because his wife is due on or near that date. Suddenly, the light went on...we came up with the idea of purposely bringing her in hopes that she would go into labor and Ron Paul would save the day and deliver her baby at the rally! Seriously, can you see the headlines?

Ron Paul, Republican Presidential Candidate Delivers Baby at Rally!

So our plan is all pregnant Ron Paul supporters need to show up on, or around their sue dates to all Ron Paul rallies. Hell, we could even see about inducing one of our fine pregnant ladies shortly before the rally, but I'd worry about that getting out as a staged media ploy. Anyhow, seriously think if this were to happen at one of his rallies, it would make the Ron/Guiliani exchange look like an insignificant blip as far as media coverage goes.

skiingff
09-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Our Meetup members here in Saint George, Utah were all sitting around talking shop and about plans to see Ron Paul at The Salt Lake City Ron Paul Rally this Saturday. One of our members was bummed because his wife is due on or near that date. Suddenly, the light went on...we came up with the idea of purposely bringing her in hopes that she would go into labor and Ron Paul would save the day and deliver her baby at the rally! Seriously, can you see the headlines?

Ron Paul, Republican Presidential Candidate Delivers Baby at Rally!

So our plan is all pregnant Ron Paul supporters need to show up on, or around their sue dates to all Ron Paul rallies. Hell, we could even see about inducing one of our fine pregnant ladies shortly before the rally, but I'd worry about that getting out as a staged media ploy. Anyhow, seriously think if this were to happen at one of his rallies, it would make the Ron/Guiliani exchange look like an insignificant blip as far as media coverage goes.

...And you would post this in a public forum Why???

CAKochenash
09-12-2007, 08:35 PM
i like this...

could you imagine being the one who was brought to life by RP...awesome

mconder
09-12-2007, 08:35 PM

Chill dude...it's tongue in cheek, but if it did happen, I bet you he would win the nomination.

skiingff
09-12-2007, 08:37 PM
[I].. if it did happen, I bet you he would win the nomination.

Not anymore :(

The media is aware of this now.

max
I'm not sure if this is satire or not.....but if that were that happene...IT WOULD BE AWESOME!

njandrewg
why not just call the baby Ron..and give him the middle name Paul. Then get on TV saying that you named the kid after Ron Paul....then give some sappy explanation that you did this to bring awareness to Ron's campaign and hope that the kid grows up to be a defender of constitution.

wgadget
09-12-2007, 08:38 PM
Hey, the crowds are getting so big lately, that it might happen anyway....

: )

max
09-12-2007, 08:39 PM

Chill dude...it's tongue in cheek, but if it did happen, I bet you he would win the nomination.

I say...give it a shot...

maybe you can shake her while RP is speaking and it'll induce labor

misconstrued
09-12-2007, 08:40 PM
That would be great if it happened, but edit/delete your post so if it DOES happen no one accuses anyone of orchestrating it ;)

max
09-12-2007, 08:41 PM
why not just call the baby Ron..and give him the middle name Paul. Then get on TV saying that you named the kid after Ron Paul....then give some sappy explanation that you did this to bring awareness to Ron's campaign and hope that the kid grows up to be a defender of constitution.

Theres another good idea!

If our Liberty ladies who are expecting over the next 4 months did that....we could issue press releases

Ron Pauls and Rhonda Pauls

max
09-12-2007, 08:43 PM
That would be great if it happened, but edit/delete your post so if it DOES happen no one accuses anyone of orchestrating it ;)

Even if they did accuse us of rigging it...RP would be OK...and the story of how passionate we are to do such stuff would still be huge...

RP comes out like a hero no matter what

Mr. White
This came up a month ago. Kid is stillborn we lose the nomination.

BLS

What's the matter, you got something against vagina??

American
09-12-2007, 08:44 PM
If you could pull this off it would be really good.

Good luck!! :)

mconder
09-12-2007, 08:53 PM

I didn't see it, but you do have a point.

honkywill
09-12-2007, 08:56 PM
oh man would this be awesome.

max
09-12-2007, 08:56 PM

ROFLOL!!!!!

And John Edwards sues RP!