PDA

View Full Version : Congressman Paul Is Coming To Chicagoland

angelatc
09-12-2007, 08:18 PM
This was posted on our Meet Up Board:

Jonathan Bydlak, fundraising director of the Campaign, called me last night to let us know that Ron will be coming to Chicago on Saturday, Sept. 22 for both an afternoon rally and a fundraiser...and WE need to arrange it! We've had a couple of early communications from people in the Campaign that suggested different dates, but this date is official and final...it will be Sept. 22. Ron will be coming down to Chicago from the Mackinac Republican Leadership Conference in Michigan.

The rally needs to be HUGE; they are shooting for 1500-2000 people.

The fundraiser, which will shortly follow the rally, will be a $1000 minimum donation event for 50 to 100 people.

We don't have much time, just two weeks! Our first priority should be to line up a venues for both of these events. The rally will be a bit harder to line up because we need a place large enough to hold 2000, but not TOO large.

Start contacting your friends to let them know about these events. I will be scheduling both events on our calendar to get an idea of how many people from our groups can attend. Once we have venues lined up these events will be announced on the Campaign web site, and people will be able to pay for the fundraiser and reserve their seat online. Everybody should try their best to attend the rally, and encourage as many friends and family to attend too!

We need everybody's help - send me your ideas, check with your contacts and let's get going. More details coming soon!

I don't need ideas! This isn't my post - I just copied and pasted it.