PDA

View Full Version : I can already taste the change, can't you?

rational thinker
01-24-2009, 02:02 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/24/pakistan-barack-obama-air-strike

rational thinker
01-24-2009, 03:22 PM
Bush invades brown people country
Clinton bombs brown people country
Bush invades brown people country
Obama bombs brown people country
Omg I'm so glad the Democratic Party won!!11oneone

roho76
01-24-2009, 03:31 PM
I read something else that stated that a high profile figure was killed in one of the strikes but no one had confirmed that yet.

I bet he finds/Kills Osama and this one action will make him a god and people will do anything he want's. His supporters will melt in his hands.

tribute_13
01-24-2009, 03:35 PM
I read something else that stated that a high profile figure was killed in one of the strikes but no one had confirmed that yet.

I bet he finds/Kills Osama and this one action will make him a god and people will do anything he want's. His supporters will melt in his hands.

Bin Laden is already dead. lol Catch up dude

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-24-2009, 03:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLQPoWzjSRQ

PlzPeopleWakeUp
01-24-2009, 03:54 PM
nt

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
01-24-2009, 04:22 PM
Just the beginning, unfortunately. Obama's plans include sending our military into many nations, according to his Web site.

http://www.barackobama.com/2007/08/01/the_war_we_need_to_win.php

roho76
01-24-2009, 04:45 PM
Bin Laden is already dead. lol Catch up dude

Yeah I read that tabloid too. It talked about the bat boy also didn't it? While there is a good chance he is dead right now as presented to the world he is alive and he's gonna get you.

Just like PlzPeopleWakeUp said he is a tool of the CIA and Government and will not be dead *Officially* until it serves their political purpose as I mentioned in my original comment.

LibertyEagle
01-24-2009, 04:45 PM
He will live on forever since he is the al-CIAda boogey man and cannot be killed.
Remember.. you are either with us... or you are with the (imaginary) terrorists!

You honestly do not believe there are ANY foreigners out there who want to do the U.S. harm?

virgil47
01-24-2009, 09:42 PM
I can taste the change!!! I think it is black-cherry!

PlzPeopleWakeUp
01-24-2009, 09:58 PM
nt

Original_Intent
01-24-2009, 10:37 PM
I can taste the change!!! I think it is black-cherry!

Flagged for racism and anti-virginity.

(J/K)

heavenlyboy34
01-24-2009, 10:40 PM
:eek: ZOMG!! Call out the bunchies brigade to save us!!

There is definitely foreigners out there who want to do the U.S. harm. It is retarded to think otherwise.

How many countries have we invaded in one way or the other and how many millions of people did we murder or sanction to death directly or indirectly? Dropping bombs on women and children in the middle of the night never makes many friends. I would suspect that we have 10's of millions of people who teach their children to hate the USA 'devils' and will for many generations to come. We will have problems for many years to come because it is a cultural effect of our military and covert actions. Negative cultural effects take a long time to heal.

Our department of defense is no longer the department of defense, it is now the department of offense. We could "defend" our country from _anything_ without becoming a police state but not when we are the department if offense and the department of "homeland" security. The "homeland" along with the department of offense implies the _empire_ of world domination.

That is what the department of offense is doing; it is in the process of trying conquering the world, although it is actually on a path to certain military failure along with a systemic failure because it is an appendage of USA Inc. The department of offense will become the government. When USA Inc fails, it will be restructured, globalized if you will.Some time in 2010 when we will no longer be able to service the debt? WW3 has to happen before then in the military leader's mind. Do or die.