View Full Version : Historic Interview with Aaron Russo

FrankRep
01-24-2009, 10:51 AM
Historic Interview with Aaron Russo

One hour video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8263753118751789091

jack555
01-24-2009, 07:54 PM
I havent seen that interview in a long time...what a great interview. sums up the world

Conza88
01-24-2009, 07:58 PM
Anyone denying world government or that there is a conspiracy, has to first - call Aaron Russo a liar.

Peace&Freedom
01-25-2009, 08:29 PM
It's videos like this and America: Freedom to Fascism, that make me proud to have gone to the LP convention in 2004 and endorsed Aaron Russo for President.

Brassmouth
01-26-2009, 04:39 AM
Anyone denying world government or that there is a conspiracy, has to first - call Aaron Russo a liar.

K. He's a liar.

Conza88
01-26-2009, 04:47 AM
K. He's a liar.

K. Then you're an idiot. Any suggested motives?

Also, is Ron Paul a liar too? Saying the exact same things. * :rolleyes:

* Want the sources, I'll be MORE than happy to oblige.

Brassmouth
01-26-2009, 08:49 AM
K. Then you're an idiot. Any suggested motives?

Also, is Ron Paul a liar too? Saying the exact same things. * :rolleyes:

* Want the sources, I'll be MORE than happy to oblige.

He doesn't have to be a liar to be wrong.

Btw, I'm not afraid to say that Ron Paul is wrong, if indeed he is. I'll not be part of the cult of personality that goes on here.

And the fact that you immediately resorted to an ad hominem reveals the intellectual bankruptcy of your beliefs.

Conza88
01-26-2009, 09:01 AM
He doesn't have to be a liar to be wrong.

Btw, I'm not afraid to say that Ron Paul is wrong, if indeed he is. I'll not be part of the cult of personality that goes on here.

And the fact that you immediately resorted to an ad hominem reveals the intellectual bankruptcy of your beliefs.

Wrong. He DOES have to be a liar. What he says actually happened - is FIRST hand, eg. he was approached by Nick Rockefeller, and this is what was said to him, what they wanted to do. etc.

Hahah, the fact that you haven't even watched the film - immediately reveals the intellectual bankruptcy of your beliefs. :rolleyes:

That's also a fallacy on your own behalf. Just because I start with an ad hominem, doesn't mean my argument is also fallacious. Just like Rothbard, he mused in a lecture, he'd attack the argument, then go on and attack the person (Keynes it was in this instance), followed by many 'LOLs'.... :D

And Ron Paul isn't wrong. There is a move towards world government. Where've you been? :confused:

Care to watch the actual film and give some credibility to your benign, uninformed opinion? :)