PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is going to need this to win!

matthalifax
01-23-2009, 08:08 PM
I dont' know if you'd notice but most of Ron Paul supporters have actually researched the issues at hand while most voters just vote based on public opinion and the news channels.

The only way Ron Paul could win is if he ran a campaign with exceptional production value (as we call it in the film industry). He's advertisments, he's website all seem great but there just needs to be better production value. I'll show you what I mean here's a video from Barack Obama's campaign

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcRA2AZsR2Q&feature=channel_page

It is an very moving campaign video yet it's only advertising change, this ad could be advertising ANYTHING!! Any change whatsoever you could use for any politican it doesn't talk about any policy at ALL. Imagine if Ron Paul got an amazing creative team together that did high production value good quality ad's a website with resources of videos to watch like barack obama's I think that's the key. Barack Obama run the best campaign ever, but I always got a chill down my spine when I saw the teleprompter he's reading off. At first I was like who's writing those speeches? How do we even know he believes what he's saying? If Ron Paul could add to his campaign the kind of production value of Obama's that we be phenomenal. I'm not saying that it wasn't good in 2008 just saying it could of been better.

let me know your thoughts. I'm thinking of putting some money in to making a website that includes a wealth of information from such folks as Ron Paul, Schiff, Rogers etc that looks extremely professional. let me know if your interested in colloborating.

I Am Weasel
01-24-2009, 10:07 AM
bump

Conza88
01-24-2009, 10:28 AM
Free media coverage 24hrs a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year for two years... gets you a movement.

$800 million dollars buys good production values. lol

What makes things different, is that Ron Paul has foretold constantly - what he has said, has always come true. Keep on waking folks up.

Over at the Mises.org forums - introduction thread recently went up. A LOT of teenagers there. The future is bright, Austrian economics is spreading like wild fire because of Ron Paul.

:)