PDA

View Full Version : Waterboarding/TORTURE/BUSH&Cheney War Criminals???

speciallyblend
01-23-2009, 03:00 PM
I just saw a CNN show and this was being discussed. That bush/rumsfield/cheney could be prosecuted by the UN for war crimes for torture. Obama also issued an order not to torture. This could pick up serious steam!!!
As far as i am concerned water-boarding is torture!!!! If anyone cares to prove otherwise. I will gladly tie them down and get a water hose and fill you in literally;) and you can let me know after i am done if it is torture or not?? (joking of course, i do not torture;) )

I can see this going somewhere soon if the Obama Adm releases evidence to the UN courts!

of course if anyone here says we do not torture ,because they tell you water-boarding is not torture!!! then i truly shake my head!

I bet this becomes a big issue soon or at least the blackness of the Bush Adm Legacy!!!!!! possible war criminal hmmmm? makes for a good sticker...

To be Honest ,my solution to this mess is let him prove it in court! He is presumed innocent and has a right to a trial,just like anyone else.

lynnf
01-23-2009, 03:37 PM
I just saw a CNN show and this was being discussed. That bush/rumsfield/cheney could be prosecuted by the UN for war crimes for torture. Obama also issued an order not to torture. This could pick up serious steam!!!
As far as i am concerned water-boarding is torture!!!! If anyone cares to prove otherwise. I will gladly tie them down and get a water hose and fill you in literally;) and you can let me know after i am done if it is torture or not?? (joking of course, i do not torture;) )

I can see this going somewhere soon if the Obama Adm releases evidence to the UN courts!

of course if anyone here says we do not torture ,because they tell you water-boarding is not torture!!! then i truly shake my head!

I bet this becomes a big issue soon or at least the blackness of the Bush Adm Legacy!!!!!! possible war criminal hmmmm? makes for a good sticker...

To be Honest ,my solution to this mess is let him prove it in court! He is presumed innocent and has a right to a trial,just like anyone else.

I heard on the radio that under UN provisions that Obama is required to pursue the issue. not that I'm a big fan of letting the UN tell us what to do, but if they are going to hold us up for other things, well this might as well hold also.

lynn

speciallyblend
01-23-2009, 03:41 PM
I heard on the radio that under UN provisions that Obama is required to pursue the issue. not that I'm a big fan of letting the UN tell us what to do, but if they are going to hold us up for other things, well this might as well hold also.

lynn

I am dam curious to see how this plays out for sure. It isn't going to go away no matter what bush says now!!! already making national networks and to be honest has been going on in world news since bush took office and started wars, maybe karma will bite someone on the AZZZZ!!!

heavenlyboy34
01-23-2009, 03:43 PM

Keep in mind that it took a while for people to get POed over FDR and Wilson's war crimes, so just be patient. :)

speciallyblend
01-23-2009, 03:46 PM
Keep in mind that it took a while for people to get POed over FDR and Wilson's war crimes, so just be patient. :)

just warming the tar for my roof and the feathers for my winter coat. When there ready;)