PDA

View Full Version : -> Ron Paul video on him in 2012 <-

Jeremy
01-23-2009, 09:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o31-6Ldxeuw

pacelli
01-23-2009, 09:19 AM
That's pretty much Ron saying he isn't going to run in 2012.

Jeremy
01-23-2009, 09:19 AM
That's pretty much Ron saying he isn't going to run in 2012.

No it's him saying he hasn't thought about it this early =)

Aldanga
01-23-2009, 10:00 AM
No it's him saying he hasn't thought about it this early =)

Exactly. He didn't want to run for President this last election cycle, so it's not surprising he's not thinking about 2012 right now. Not to mention the issues currently facing the Union.

LiveToWin
01-23-2009, 11:56 AM
Says the video is private.

smartguy911
01-23-2009, 11:58 AM
yeah wsup with private video

speciallyblend
01-23-2009, 12:01 PM
well if ron paul doesn't run in 2012. I will put my money on the gop getting waxed in the election again! the gop better beg for Ron Paul to Run;) highly doubtful but to me the future is Ron Paul and his Message ,something the gop better understand REAL QUICK;)

LiveToWin
01-23-2009, 12:07 PM
well if ron paul doesn't run in 2012. I will put my money on the gop getting waxed in the election again! the gop better beg for Ron Paul to Run;) highly doubtful but to me the future is Ron Paul and his Message ,something the gop better understand REAL QUICK;)

It doesnt have as much to do with the GOP as you think. Its all about Ron and us. If he had won enough primaries he would have had the nomination. Should he run again it is up to us to spead the message and get more people to vote for him; more importantly, to convince them He Can Win! That was an issuse that if resolved would have resulted in him receiving many more votes.

I don't know about anyone else on this forum, but should Ron Paul run for president in 2012, I will campaign harder than 1,000,000 obama supporters that are on crack.

socialize_me
01-23-2009, 12:07 PM
yeah wsup with private video

You aren't invited.

StudentForPaul08
01-23-2009, 12:08 PM
This video was a YAL exclusive video, they must not be ready to release it publicly yet.

speciallyblend
01-23-2009, 12:14 PM
It doesnt have as much to do with the GOP as you think. Its all about Ron and us. If he had won enough primaries he would have had the nomination. Should he run again it is up to us to spead the message and get more people to vote for him; more importantly, to convince them He Can Win! That was an issuse that if resolved would have resulted in him receiving many more votes.

I don't know about anyone else on this forum, but should Ron Paul run for president in 2012, I will campaign harder than 1,000,000 obama supporters that are on crack.

i understand what you say,but to be honest it has every thing to do with the leadership. They are the ones that marginalized and broke convention rules and did unethical things toward Ron Paul.

We can want Ron Paul all day or night,but until the failed leadership understands this. it will not happen and the gop will continue to lose!!

to actually believe the same failed leadership that marginalized Ron Paul will turn around by 2012 could be called the definition of insanity;)

It has to do with us and the failed gop leadership to understand their corruption caused their loss!!!

the gop are the ones that elected obama by their corrupt actions at the republican conventions across our country.

The election was over after the cogop and nevada conventions and i told the cogop leaders this and called and reminded them;)

smartguy911
01-23-2009, 12:28 PM
You aren't invited.

:(