PDA

View Full Version : lets think here for a second...

DjLoTi
09-12-2007, 06:29 PM
(I'll make announcements every once in awhile)

DjLoTi
09-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Lets think here think about it we could be goin live to the worldwide...

Spirit of '76
09-12-2007, 06:31 PM
My brain hurts.

DjLoTi
09-12-2007, 06:31 PM
We goin be liveee we goin be livinngrafitfiliveontheislannd

SJohnsson
09-12-2007, 06:40 PM
now you just need to get another

...and another

...and another

JosephTheLibertarian
09-12-2007, 06:49 PM
now you just need to get another

...and another

...and another

http://www.themulcher.com/
start your own

DjLoTi
09-12-2007, 06:52 PM
yeahhhhh

r3volution
09-12-2007, 07:42 PM

Chibioz
09-12-2007, 07:43 PM
i haven't had a chance to check it out yet. do you have programming on all day long?

DjLoTi
09-12-2007, 08:06 PM
We're 24/7 online, we're trying to get a real college radio station in Iowa right now

mdh
09-12-2007, 09:13 PM
we know , you have been spamming the news forum alot lately about it ..

Stop being butthurt over being banned from the chat room. Your behavior was clearly inappropriate.

We know what your agenda is here, and it has nothing to do with getting Dr. Paul elected.

r3volution
09-12-2007, 09:18 PM

DjLoTi
09-12-2007, 09:21 PM
Yo I was just trying to get a level of interest going...

I lot of other people think it's cool, so if you don't then that's up to you, we're just trying to help the movement going.

Mr. White
09-12-2007, 09:23 PM
Sounds like your trying to get a following of people who are already aware of ron paul. That doesn't spread his message, it contains it. Goodluck on your thing, but I think you're misguided.

DjLoTi
09-12-2007, 09:24 PM
Ron Paul riders are going to bicycle over 3,000 miles and tell everyone they see along the way about Ron Paul.

I think we're reaching out to a broader audience.

You do your thing, I'll do mine.

mdh
09-12-2007, 09:26 PM
I'm not banned form any were so, suck it .

please let me know what my agenda is ? i have been making signs for months while you and your boyfriend/partner (who you just came to defend) hope to get a radio gig by spamming this forum & out of Ron Paul's popularity . wonder who has the agenda ???????

You are banned from the Ron Paul Radio chat channel. You were banned after attempting personal attacks on myself and djloti while he wasn't even there, and I was afk... I banned you after I got back, but needless to say, you are banned.

As far as djloti and Ron Paul Radio, we've put a lot of time and effort into creating a grassroots independent media outlet. Our agenda is clearly to get Dr. Paul elected by making information more available to grassroots supporters, having shows that attract new supporters, as well as having some fun that other supporters can get down with. We know the majority of true supporters are working hard, we are too - and shows like loti's party session are a fun relaxing break from the tensions of the "real world". On the other hand, hosts like George Hemminger, Rick Williams, and others provide serious and professional news and commentary.

So I ask you this - if your agenda is to get Ron Paul elected, why make statements like that Dr. Paul was "busted in a bathroom sting" during a conversation about Larry Craig? If your agenda is to get Ron Paul elected, why launch blatant and disgusting personal attacks against people who aren't even around to defend themselves? I've read what you've written on the chat, and quite frankly it is no more than immature filth.

r3volution
09-12-2007, 09:35 PM

mdh
09-12-2007, 09:44 PM
like i said im not banned from any were , only been to your site 1 time and never posted . while i was there 1 person was banned for what you mentioned , another booted for not agreeing - and another left of there own free will because of black slurs .
if you think i have an agenda , again i would like to hear it .
i dont care about your site or radio , but it is obvious what your agenda is when you post over and over again about it in the news section just to attract attention to it , when you know it does not belong here .

Black slurs? Wow, dude... you are completely full of it and we both know it. A few simple facts:

1> The addressmask that was booted for the Larry Craig-related comments was from Pittsburgh.
2> The addressmask that was banned several days later for personal attacks was the same as the addressmask listed in 1.
3> It was the only Pittsburgh addressmask to ever visit Ron Paul Radio chat.
4> You claim to be from the Pittsburgh area, and Tom K. has stated that he thinks he knows who you are, and you seem to know Tom K.

Shall we have a ronpaulforums.com admin publicize your IP address used to make these posts so that I can compare it against the one that was used on Ron Paul Radio Chat? Or shall I publicize the IP's used by you on there so that an admin here can confirm that it matches the one(s) you're using to post here?

r3volution
09-12-2007, 09:51 PM

DjLoTi
09-12-2007, 09:56 PM
agenda to make money? Please dude. I'm broke. Plus it's the free market, get over it.

Unless you'd rather have Fox

mdh
09-12-2007, 09:59 PM
im not from or in Pittsburgh , you just assumed that . i do know tom , but only because our meet up groups have met when Ron was in Pittsburgh .
posting Ip's to the public is not a good idea , im sure it would make you fell special but i would not do it if i were you .
trust me your unprofessionalism here will only hurt you while trying to get a radio station . and i will see to that if you post any IP even if it is not mine ..
you have an agenda to make $ off Ron Paul's name and popularity with a radio station and i will not allow it to happen if you continue to be bias .

Make money? Say what? None of us are making any money. Ron Paul Radio is a volunteer effort, run by volunteers, and all resources are donated (the radio servers, etc).

As far as unprofessional, it's you that comes in here with personal attacks, etc. So how about you tell us who you are if you feel so confident in yourself. Pretty much everyone here knows who I am, my location is listed in my profile on every post, and even more about me and the people I work with is readily available.

Why are you so afraid of having light shined on you? What do you have to hide?

DjLoTi
09-12-2007, 10:00 PM
lol, h8ing on h8ers

ghemminger
09-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Waaaas Upppp!!!!

mdh
09-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Waaaas Upppp!!!!

Heya George! Great job today, man. People loved your coverage of the rally at USC for us! :)

DjLoTi
09-12-2007, 10:04 PM
Yo. You rocked.

mdh
09-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Ron Paul Radio is such a positive thing... we don't let trolls get us down. I invite everyone to tune in and listen in to your positive vibe. :)

ghemminger
09-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Cool we were hard core grassroots - everyone was trying to figure out what the heck I was doing - NEW MSM media baby - anyone with a cell phone ANYTIME can be a reporter for RPR!!!!

r3volution
09-12-2007, 10:14 PM
;;;;;;;;;;

JoshLowry
09-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Try to keep it on topic! <3

Nice job covering the event George!

ghemminger
09-12-2007, 10:18 PM
great , all 3 of you are here . please start calling me names like you guys did last time we had a discussion here . im waiting ..

Rev - hey i never called you anything - guys can we take it easy Rev is on our side:) makeup - kiss kiss

mdh
09-12-2007, 10:29 PM
Rev is on our side

He should go into acting then, because his outright hostility seemed pretty obvious to me! :p

ghemminger
09-12-2007, 10:50 PM
Heya George! Great job today, man. People loved your coverage of the rally at USC for us! :)

Cool - I heard I was muffled - and didn't come thu that clear?

DjLoTi
09-12-2007, 10:53 PM
Nah, you were good. It was a little loud, though.

ghemminger
09-12-2007, 10:54 PM
LOUD???lol - not to next cell phone reporter - do not hold cell phone directly to speaker system - LOL

JosephTheLibertarian
09-12-2007, 10:59 PM
Sounds like your trying to get a following of people who are already aware of ron paul. That doesn't spread his message, it contains it. Goodluck on your thing, but I think you're misguided.

heh. It's good to be objectionable.

r3volution
09-13-2007, 01:31 AM