PDA

View Full Version : GOP: Minority Leadership

idiom
01-23-2009, 03:26 AM
Should we start thinking about agitating inside the GOP for Ron Paul to be made Minority leader in the House?

The GOP is in a huge power vacuum right now, and we need to start focusing on that and keeping Ron Paul in the status of having an Aura of insane popularity with the Base.

tribute_13
01-23-2009, 03:29 AM
I think it sounds great.

idiom
01-23-2009, 03:36 AM
A subversive operation to make Ron Paul the popular faction in the GOP might be really important now.

Slogans like "Ask Ron Paul" should be our new cry.

Ron Paul needs to become the De Facto goto guy in the GOP. Its either him or .... Palin (shudder).

Seriously, promise your local republican guy big fundraising events if he supports Ron Paul.

There is more than one way to stop him eating alone.

speciallyblend
01-23-2009, 07:35 AM
ASK RON PAUL, i like that. I would like Ron Paul to explain the corrupt party leadership.
this sounds like a great idea,but to be honest. There will not be a chance in hell with the evil/corrupt party leadership from the national rnc to almost every state!

would you trust the devil or a form of evil? this is my view of the party leadership. Ron Paul is a HONEST MAN, the gop leadership is on the other end of the spectrum of honesty!

A. Havnes
01-23-2009, 10:08 AM
That's a good idea. We especially need to capitalize on Ron Paul's honesty, popularity, and humility.

nullvalu
01-23-2009, 10:27 AM
A subversive operation to make Ron Paul the popular faction in the GOP might be really important now.

Ron Paul needs to become the De Facto goto guy in the GOP. Its either him or .... Palin (shudder).

Seriously, promise your local republican guy big fundraising events if he supports Ron Paul.

"Ask Ron Paul" That's great, i like it too!!

speciallyblend
01-23-2009, 12:05 PM
That's a good idea. We especially need to capitalize on Ron Paul's honesty, popularity, and humility.

that is the only reason i even donated to Ron Paul. He is the opposite of the gop. Ron Paul is Honest!

speciallyblend
01-23-2009, 12:06 PM

Palin ugh(instant headache mentioning her name) palin was a sad attempt at winning the rprepublicans and lp members back/IT FAILED;). more of the shame!!

idiom
01-23-2009, 04:30 PM
This is what the CFL should be focused on, coming up with alternatives to the bailout, or commentary on the events of the day, and making sure the media cares what Ron Paul has to say.

Probably the idea right now is to not directly oppose President Obama, but to try and covertly shape his Statist proposals to be channeled through the states and constructed in constitutionally valid ways.

Possibly, instead of asking our reps to oppose the bailout directly they should be inserting requiremennts to close foreign bases etc.

Although the odds of him actually becoming the minority leader are pretty slim, the idea that he could be the next leader has to get around and become accepted. It might be even better if the Democrats became scared witless that Ron Paul was going to be the next GOP leader...

Then they will listen when he says something.