PDA

View Full Version : Pat Boone on Hannity wants gold standard Hannity agrees

Chieftain1776
01-22-2009, 08:41 PM
and Sean Hannity says he owns gold. If Ron Paul said that the hack would've mocked him.

anaconda
01-22-2009, 08:46 PM
Hannity said quote "Ron Paul sounded like an idiot" on his radio show the day after one of the Republican debates.

Are we talking about the old Christian entertainer Pat Boone?

nullvalu
01-22-2009, 08:49 PM
Wow.. Twilight Zone..

Chieftain1776
01-22-2009, 08:52 PM
Hannity said quote "Ron Paul sounded like an idiot" on his radio show the day after one of the Republican debates.

Yeah, I guess I'm not familiar with the actor. But in terms of Ron Paul I guess "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". Hannity owning gold what....a...KOOK!

RSLudlum
01-22-2009, 08:58 PM
LMAO!!! What? You mean Hannity's trip on the darkside is coming to an end with his seeing a 'glimmer' of yellow sunshine?? :confused:

PlzPeopleWakeUp
01-22-2009, 09:00 PM
nt

satchelmcqueen
01-22-2009, 09:06 PM
hannity changes his views with the current popular position.

sevin
01-22-2009, 09:20 PM
There's been a surprisingly lot of support for a return to a gold standard in the MSM lately.

You know, I remember seeing a documentary called The Money Masters (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936) which points out that although technically a gold standard is great, it can also be dangerous if the elite in power own most of the world's gold.

TheConstitutionLives
01-23-2009, 01:01 AM
Fuk Hannity! Why do you guys watch that garbage? I don't want my tv being counted in their crummy ratings. Hannity is trash. Rush is trash. They're all trash. Stop watching that crap.

TheConstitutionLives
01-23-2009, 01:03 AM
Oh, and Hannity wouldn't be for the gold standard if the idiot realized it would put an end to all the wars he's too chicken shit to fight in. The guy is an idiot.

Knightskye
01-23-2009, 02:03 AM
Hannity was probably trying to cut him off, going like, "Yeah, I agree, but--".

But we won't know until it's YouTube'd.

LibertyEagle
01-23-2009, 03:07 AM
From what I recall, Pat Boone has actively fought against a lot of the globalist BS.

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
01-23-2009, 04:41 AM
This video sums up Hannity nicely.

Unpatriotic Sean Hannity by the Southern Avenger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYJjdQ3AEGU

Flirple
01-23-2009, 05:57 AM
Fuk Hannity! Why do you guys watch that garbage? I don't want my tv being counted in their crummy ratings. Hannity is trash. Rush is trash. They're all trash. Stop watching that crap.

I take you point but just so we are are clear your TV doesn't count in their ratings unless you are an official Nielsen Media Research survey house. Otherwise, they have no idea what channels you watch.

werdd
01-23-2009, 06:17 AM
I was watching an interview of rush limbaugh by sean hannity last night:

Sadly, im finding myself agreeing with these guys more and more. They said in essence that john mccain was way too liberal, and they beleive that the republican party should take a drastic move to the right.

Even if they are mindless pundits that get a memo on how to portray theirselves every morning, our movement has gained steam.

phill4paul
01-23-2009, 06:18 AM

If that is the same Pat Boone check and see if you can find anything from his '90s album "In a metal mood". Crazy stuff. He does songs like "no more mister nice guy" , "Crazy Train" and "Enter Sandman". Its a gas man.:D

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/artist/album/0,,240972,00.html

speciallyblend
01-23-2009, 07:20 AM
hannity is the definition of tool!

speciallyblend
01-23-2009, 07:20 AM
If that is the same Pat Boone check and see if you can find anything from his '90s album "In a metal mood". Crazy stuff. He does songs like "no more mister nice guy" , "Crazy Train" and "Enter Sandman". Its a gas man.:D

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/artist/album/0,,240972,00.html

i had that cd ,funny stuff:)

speciallyblend
01-23-2009, 07:21 AM
I was watching an interview of rush limbaugh by sean hannity last night:

Sadly, im finding myself agreeing with these guys more and more. They said in essence that john mccain was way too liberal, and they beleive that the republican party should take a drastic move to the right.

Even if they are mindless pundits that get a memo on how to portray theirselves every morning, our movement has gained steam.

if i saw hannity or rush on the ski slopes .I would kindly bump them into the trees;)

jkr
01-23-2009, 08:50 AM
2late shawn, go f yrself!

speciallyblend
01-23-2009, 08:58 AM
2late shawn, go f yrself!

2nd this motion!!

powerofreason
01-23-2009, 09:02 AM
I have a confession to make. I used to listen to Hannity daily until a couple years ago. What a fascist nut that guy is.

nullvalu
01-23-2009, 09:06 AM
I have a confession to make. I used to listen to Hannity daily until a couple years ago. What a fascist nut that guy is.

There's always time for repentance and forgiveness, brother. Bless you.

anaconda
01-23-2009, 01:52 PM
I listen to Hannity in the car sometimes to see how the military-industrial complex is playing their hand. Also, you can get some potential dirt on the Dem side of the aisle if you're looking for it.

misterx
01-23-2009, 02:07 PM
It's a miracle! Is that clown finally waking up?

AmericasLastHope
01-23-2009, 07:45 PM
He caved into the pressure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5rJI5e0jBU

liberteebell
01-23-2009, 08:19 PM
I sometimes listen just to hear how ridiculous he sounds. I caught a few minutes of his radio show today and one of the things he was ranting about is returning to sound money.

I was shocked.

steph3n
01-23-2009, 08:47 PM
I sometimes listen just to hear how ridiculous he sounds. I caught a few minutes of his radio show today and one of the things he was ranting about is returning to sound money.

I was shocked.

don't you know he's got to change now since Obama is in office he can't sing the praises of the GOP's Mccain or Bush!

liberteebell
01-23-2009, 08:50 PM
don't you know he's got to change now since Obama is in office he can't sing the praises of the GOP's Mccain or Bush!

Yes, of course I do. I listen sometimes for the entertainment value. Some days, there's nothing funnier than a transparent hypocrite.

angelatc
01-23-2009, 09:31 PM

I think a lot of us did. Part of the reason we hate him so much now is because we thought that when we realized what the problems in the GOP were, people like Hannity would agree.

They didn't, and they couldn't even be respectful about it.

powerofreason
01-23-2009, 10:11 PM
I think a lot of us did. Part of the reason we hate him so much now is because we thought that when we realized what the problems in the GOP were, people like Hannity would agree.

They didn't, and they couldn't even be respectful about it.

Apparently one of the big rules in radio is that you don't change your views. I was very disappointed as well with his lack of intellectual honesty. He can't really be that stupid. Maybe he will come around eventually, who knows. For now though he's still a rabid statist warmonger lol.

TruthisTreason
01-23-2009, 10:15 PM
and Sean Hannity says he owns gold. If Ron Paul said that the hack would've mocked him.

I need a youtube of this. :D;)