PDA

View Full Version : question for RP repubs

heavenlyboy34
01-22-2009, 04:35 PM
How are you doing in ousting the neocons in your party? :confused: (just curious)

Chester Copperpot
01-22-2009, 06:01 PM
How are you doing in ousting the neocons in your party? :confused: (just curious)

I dont know if this reply fits for what you're looking for.. But Ive found that GOP people who were kind of anti-Ron Paul before the election are now NO LONGER anti-Ron Paul....

Not that theyre in love with him, but they are open now to listening... The democrats seem to be falling asleep now with the obama crusade marching on, but the GOP is eyes-wide open right now.. I think it would behoove our movement if we reached out to GOP people online and in real life and exposed them to the ideas of liberty and get them on our side.. That way when/if Obama fucks up royally we'll be in a position to lead from the top.

Top as in libertarian top.

LittleLightShining
01-22-2009, 06:54 PM
Locally and county-wise here we don't have a neo-con problem. We do have people who are stuck on the GWB foreign policy but they're coming around.

ARealConservative
01-22-2009, 07:04 PM
Locally and county-wise here we don't have a neo-con problem. We do have people who are stuck on the GWB foreign policy but they're coming around.

this is the problem. Now that the dems are in charge, they act like good little conservatives like I'm to forget everything they stood for the last 8 years.