PDA

View Full Version : Haha balance of power in CA?

LiveFree79
01-22-2009, 04:15 PM
What a joke! CA has two not only female senators but democrats. Both with zionist backgrounds. No wonder this state is so f'd up! Where is the balance of power?

Zippyjuan
01-22-2009, 04:22 PM
And we have a Republican governor. So what? Many states (thirty five of them) have their senators of the same party. I don't get your zionist remark. Are your state senators of the same party? What about your governor? Your post is meaningless.

LiveFree79
01-22-2009, 04:24 PM
And we have a Republican governor. So what? Many states (thirty five of them) have their senators of the same party. I don't get your zionist remark. Are your state senators of the same party? What about your governor? Your post is meaningless.

I would have no problem with two democratic Senators from CA. But the fact that both have a strong jewish background. Are both female. Both liberal. Both feminists. That doesn't sound like representation of the people in my opinion. Schwarzenegger is a puppet. Has absolutely no conservative or Republican values at all. He married into a democratic oligarchy. Remember that.

Zippyjuan
01-22-2009, 04:45 PM
How has being Jewish or women influenced how they vote on issues (vs being Democrats?). Perhaps you can provide me with some examples along with how other Democrats voted on the issues. I think you just have an issue with liberals, women, and Jews. The US senators have absolutely nothing to do with how the State government runs anyways.