PDA

View Full Version : CALL for 2012 ,RON PAUL 2012

speciallyblend
01-22-2009, 12:05 PM
Hi Folks. I am just an average American. I hope Ron Paul considers a 2012 run. I careless about the nay sayers. The fact is if the gop wants to win the next election! Their only option left is Ron Paul 2012 and Ron Paul type candidates.

I called the DC office to request that Ron Paul consider running in 2012. To me our future depends on him running. I PERSONALLY HAVE LOST ALL FAITH IN THE GOP. The only way the gop will regain my trust and faith is a Ron Paul 2012 run( i honestly cannot trust a corrupt gop leadership).
Now even the Ron Paul offices might not take me serious,but i will tell you i am 100% SERIOUS AND MY MONEY SAYS SO. They always say money talks, well if the gop does not listen. Then I'm closing my check book to the gop forever!!

The Choice is Ron Pauls and the failed leadership of the gop. i pretty much know the answer to what i want. I can only have Hope!!

RON PAUL 2012, your future demands it!

PS on a personal note i have never been more ashamed to be a republican after what has happened the last 2 yrs to Dr Ron Paul by the corrupt gop leadership!

I already know the odds are against him running!! I just do not trust anything the rnc or gop says to me about any of their cookie cutter candidates!

Ron Paul offices
Washington, DC
203 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone Number: (202) 225-2831
Lake Jackson, Texas
122 West Way, Suite 301
Lake Jackson, TX 77566
Phone Number: (979) 285-0231
Galveston, Texas
601 25th Street, Suite 216
Galveston, TX 77550
Phone Number: (409) 766-7013
Victoria, Texas
1501 Mockingbird Lane, Suite 229
Victoria, TX 77904
Phone Number: (361) 576-1231

sigh

speciallyblend
01-23-2009, 07:44 AM
bump, my donations are waiting! I am not buying the bs coming from the rnc or cogop or anyone from the corrupt party leadership, nothing has changed in the rnc from last election. just a bunch of thieves and liars rewording the same bs and trying to lure us back to the same bs!

not one person running for RNC chair is believable!! they are trying to suck up but they fail on this. I cannot believe one word coming from their lying mouths!!

Arklatex
01-23-2009, 07:54 AM
My final straw with the GOP was the FISA votes.

I'm use to being shafted by the GOP, but not a single senator voted nay. Not a bloody one. Couldn't believe it, not one stood up.

Barely any did in the house, Ron Paul was one of the few.

I can't be of the party of federal internet regulation. The young generation won't stand for it, unlike their parents and grandparents who did what they were told. You trusted Uncle Sam.

I hear ya speciallyblend

speciallyblend
01-23-2009, 08:21 AM
My final straw with the GOP was the FISA votes.

I'm use to being shafted by the GOP, but not a single senator voted nay. Not a bloody one. Couldn't believe it, not one stood up.

Barely any did in the house, Ron Paul was one of the few.

I can't be of the party of federal internet regulation. The young generation won't stand for it, unlike their parents and grandparents who did what they were told. You trusted Uncle Sam.

I hear ya speciallyblend

I just called the lake jackson office and let them know my donations are waiting for a 2012 run:) next week i will call the 3rd office on the list. The only thing in the gop worth anything is Ron Paul. I doubt the gop will get this message for another 8-12 yrs!!

i doubt anyone can actually come close to filling Dr Ron Pauls shoes! man OOOOOO man did the gop really blow this election!!!!!! The gop gets everything they deserve,not a dam thing!

pacelli
01-23-2009, 09:22 AM
He isn't going to run in 2012, he says it here-- first question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o31-6Ldxeuw

Daveforliberty
01-23-2009, 09:59 AM
He didn't say he wasn't going to run. He said he's not enthusiastic about it yet--2012 is a long way away.

nullvalu
01-23-2009, 10:15 AM
i hope he runs too, or at least someone decent like gary johnson

StudentForPaul08
01-23-2009, 10:30 AM

I want Ron Paul or someone like him to run.

RevolutionSD
01-23-2009, 10:33 AM
Palin will be the GOP media darling in 2012. By then, I'm not sure what any politician can possibly say to redeem themselves after the mess that will have been created in the economy. Either we need to dump government, or we will have pure communism.

ClayTrainor
01-23-2009, 11:02 AM

depressing...

A. Havnes
01-23-2009, 11:14 AM
He could still change his mind.

speciallyblend
01-23-2009, 12:03 PM

Yep ,but my first pick is Ron Paul, then Gary Johnson after that there are no other options in the gop until the gop leadership is FIRED across the board!!

satchelmcqueen
01-23-2009, 02:41 PM
wow! i feel good. just left a message at the lake jackson number that he has my support and pledges if he runs again. actually talked to a person. didnt have the nerve to ask for paul (if he was even there or available), but still, just a great feeling.

gonna call the rest.

ShannonOBrien
01-23-2009, 04:48 PM
We might also want to put the pressure on the republican party. I'm not really sure who we should contact though.

heavenlyboy34
01-23-2009, 04:55 PM
My conspiracy theory is that everything will go hunkey dorey (at least, to the masses), and Obama will get a second term. Remember the Clinton decade that followed the Bush I flop? :p Besides, Obama seems to be much to easy to manipulate for TPTB to let him go before a second term.:mad::(

DXDoug
01-23-2009, 06:24 PM
Together we did sooooo much in just 1 year before elections but with 4 we can be unstopable HAVE You ever seen people campaigning the day after a new president ! NOt until you met a Ron Paul supporter.

We are respectable great people never forget that and ron paul for 2012 is something we should be spreading the word and talking about every day.

BUST Out the HighwaySigns , Street Signs, subwaysigns, town post, news stands. together we are stronger

dude58677
01-23-2009, 06:29 PM

Can't view it because it is private.

damon04
01-23-2009, 06:31 PM
I called the DC office to request that Ron Paul consider running in 2012. To me our future depends on him running. I PERSONALLY HAVE LOST ALL FAITH IN THE GOP. The only way the gop will regain my trust and faith is a Ron Paul 2012 run( i honestly cannot trust a corrupt gop leadership).
Now even the Ron Paul offices might not take me serious,but i will tell you i am 100% SERIOUS AND MY MONEY SAYS SO. They always say money talks, well if the gop does not listen. Then I'm closing my check book to the gop forever!!

It may not be a bad idea for everyone to call their local GOP leaders, at all levels in government.. anyone who represents YOU in a vote... and tell them you will be closing all donations to the party unless a Ron Paul Republican/Libertarian/ Constitutionalist, whatever, is running for any particular office for all levels of our government...

speciallyblend
07-05-2011, 05:35 PM
wonder if ron paul is gonna run?hehe :) if the gop does alienate him like they did last time. Then i hope ron paul considers other options:)