PDA

View Full Version : Oh, oh -- Joseph Farrah Doesn't Like Ron Paul

Lois
09-12-2007, 05:21 PM
This debate could be interesting, because I heard Joseph Farrah interviewed on the Michael Savage show, (they're friends) and Joseph Farrah is a big believer in the Terrorist Bogeyman and he hates "Islamo-Fascists", so I can't see how he likes Ron Paul wanting to pull out of Iraq.

Oh, sorry -- here's the link to the article about the debate --

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/015248.html

LibertyBelle
09-12-2007, 05:32 PM
This debate could be interesting, because I heard Joseph Farrah interviewed on the Michael Savage show, (they're friends) and Joseph Farrah is a big believer in the Terrorist Bogeyman and he hates "Islamo-Fascists", so I can't see how he likes Ron Paul wanting to pull out of Iraq.

Nope, he would love it if RP pulled out of the race. Another thing, Farrah is an arsehole and a fake! JMHO, and I can't stand Savage! How do you stand to listen to that guy? You can't trust him as far as you can throw him.

ButchHowdy
09-12-2007, 05:34 PM
Farah is of Middle Eastern descent.

The best thing he could do for his business is dump Armegeddonist Hal Lindsey and embrace Ron Paul. His internet hits would soar and probably give Drudge a heart attack!

LibertyEagle
09-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Farrah most definitely does not like Ron Paul. He has written several hit pieces on him.

johnrocks
09-12-2007, 05:38 PM
I never paid much attention to him but I read this column and liked it.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57579 :D

Lois
09-12-2007, 05:49 PM
I only listened to him on the Radio in the car because I was stuck waiting there for my husband to come out of Sears, and bored. In the car is the only time I listene to talk radio -- although there's some decent stuff on the Progressive station in Charlottesville. But Thom Hartman said yesterday that he doesn't like Ron Paul because Ron Paul would get rid of all the various agencies, like the Public Library, and a bunch of others. Any views on Thom Harman?

Lois
09-12-2007, 05:51 PM
Well, that article by Farrah would have been a great opportunity to mention Ron Paul, because he says he hates the "front runners". But does he mention Ron Paul? No.

Politeia
09-12-2007, 05:53 PM
Joseph Farah is a Christian Arab from Lebanon; though he is an American citizen, his heart is not in this country, but still back in the Middle East, where, like too many "American" Jews, he wants to drag this country into their endless tribal blood feuds. Only, like all "neocons", he doesn't want to do any of the hard work (or bleeding) himself; he wants us to do it all -- and pay for it all -- on behalf of himself and his tribe.

World Net Daily does make pretty good sense on some issues; I used to read it regularly a decade ago, but its gradually increasing rabid Christianism and warmongering finally overwhelmed me.

Like someone once said, "No man can serve two masters." Let everyone go and live and contribute where their primary loyalties reside, and leave America for Americans. The interminable hatreds of the Levant are none of our business.

Anyway, this "debate" should be interesting, as Farah's anti-Islamic bloodthirst encounters Dr. Paul's sensible Americanism.

LastoftheMohicans
09-12-2007, 06:10 PM
Joseph Farah is a Christian Arab from Lebanon; though he is an American citizen, his heart is not in this country, but still back in the Middle East, where, like too many "American" Jews, he wants to drag this country into their endless tribal blood feuds. Only, like all "neocons", he doesn't want to do any of the hard work (or bleeding) himself; he wants us to do it all -- and pay for it all -- on behalf of himself and his tribe.

World Net Daily does make pretty good sense on some issues; I used to read it regularly a decade ago, but its gradually increasing rabid Christianism and warmongering finally overwhelmed me.

Like someone once said, "No man can serve two masters." Let everyone go and live and contribute where their primary loyalties reside, and leave America for Americans. The interminable hatreds of the Levant are none of our business.

Anyway, this "debate" should be interesting, as Farah's anti-Islamic bloodthirst encounters Dr. Paul's sensible Americanism.

I basically agree but would add that when Clinton was Pres., WND and other conservatives were more sympathetic to libertarians. Harry Browne even had a column on WND.com and he was as much as a non-interventionist as Ron Paul. You may remember how many conservatives were critical of Clinton's foreign policy. But it wasn't on principle, it was just politics. As soon as they're boy got in, they did a 180.

It's also strange how Farah can be so anti-Palestinian and pro-Israel. Even if he were so anti-Muslim, he must recognize that not all Palestineans are Muslims. They're issue is more one of occupation that religion.

You also made a great point about how all these warmongers aren't willing to step up to the plate themselves. I wish Ron Paul would make this point more. I remember seeing some liberal interviewing a bunch of these male College Republican types at CPAC. And he asked them how many were goint to volunteer to go to Iraq. And I think at most one said yes. The rest had more important things to do.

Lois
09-12-2007, 06:14 PM
Oh, sorry, in my original post I forgot to include the link to the article I just read that gotme thinking about how much I dislike Joseph Farrah --

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/015248.html

SWATH
09-12-2007, 06:32 PM
could be good news. Every time a moderator tries to pigeon hole Dr. Paul, he ends up become very popular right afterwards. Although he could ignore him too.

Richandler
09-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Anyone from the Middle East who wants the US to fight the war over there for the people over there deserves no freedoms. The US shouldn't send soldiers to their deaths for other peoples causes.

K1RBY
09-12-2007, 06:53 PM
email your debate questions for Dr. Paul to:

f2ainfo@f2a.org

...lets slam them with questions, so they know who the people wanna here from.

dmitchell
09-12-2007, 06:55 PM
My understanding is that Farah rather likes Ron Paul, and has praised his voting record as near flawless from a conservative point of view, but disagrees vehemently on foreign policy. This is in contrast to someone like Giuliani, who probably dislikes Ron Paul on a very personal level.

I must admit that I am worried about this debate too. Farah has certainly savaged Paul's foreign policy in editorials, and on more than one occassion. On the other hand, what could possibly be worse than a smug Chris Wallace saying that Ron Paul takes his marching orders from al-Qaeda? It seems like we've already hit rock bottom; I can't imagine a more underhanded charge than that.

K1RBY
09-12-2007, 07:02 PM
here is the question i sent in:

question for Ron Paul:

Dr. Paul, your campagne recieves more money in donations from members of the military than any other candidate running for president... Why do you think our men and women serving in the military feel so strongly about you & your message?

thank you.
Dennis England
Norman, OK.
USA

Mordechai Vanunu
09-12-2007, 07:09 PM
Which network is going to televise this debate?