PDA

View Full Version : Dick Morris attacks Ron Paul?

djr
05-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Did anyone hear Dick Morris on the Sean Hannity show? I could be wrong but I thought I heard him put Ron Paul in the same catigory as Bill Clinton and people who steal from the elderly. Is there another Ron Paul that I don't know about? I couldn't belive my ears. Does anyone have the show on podcast?

NMCB3
05-30-2007, 10:31 PM
I didn`t hear it, but creepy Dick Morris is just a hired gun for the neoconservatives. He has no principles as he shilled for the Clinton administration years ago. Now for some reason he is a neocon. I used to watch FOX news, but after the hatchet job they did (and are still doing) to Ron Paul, they lost me. They are pure propaganda and not to be trusted.

adwads
05-30-2007, 10:48 PM
Fox News is the voice of the neo-con movement. O'Reilly has been beating the war drum for war against Iran.

NMCB3
05-31-2007, 05:03 PM
Fox News is the voice of the neo-con movement. O'Reilly has been beating the war drum for war against Iran.Is he in love with the government or what? To every problem that comes along, his answer is more government. I cant even watch his show anymore without getting pissed off.

adwads
05-31-2007, 05:20 PM
Is he in love with the government or what? To every problem that comes along, his answer is more government. I cant even watch his show anymore without getting pissed off.

I know I know. Remember when New York City decided to ban trans fats? O'Reilly seemed like he was in favor of it. And he calls himself a libertarian on social issues!? I'm watching O'Reilly less and less nowadays. I'm sort of sick of his "morality" rants.

KingTheoden
05-31-2007, 07:30 PM
Did anyone hear Dick Morris on the Sean Hannity show? I could be wrong but I thought I heard him put Ron Paul in the same catigory as Bill Clinton and people who steal from the elderly. Is there another Ron Paul that I don't know about? I couldn't belive my ears. Does anyone have the show on podcast?

That sounds like a rather odd claim, mostly because Ron Paul has specifically stated several times that part of his administration would be to honor Social Security medicare commitments for current recipients and those near retirement. So, if the disgraced foot fetish neocon is implying that Dr. Paul would 'take away' the old peoples' free cash, he should check his facts.

I think it is so fitting that the 'arch conservative' Sean Hannity is promoting a hardcore political animal from the Clinton administration.