PDA

View Full Version : Outreach: Inaugural Blues ? This RP Poster Will Fix You Up...

wowabunga
01-21-2009, 01:44 PM
Hot Damn I just got back from Kinko's copy center and these color 11x17 posters turned out better than I'd hoped for... I'm all smiles as I've been working on this poster for 3 weeks now. This poster WILL LIFT YOUR SPIRITS, it's right smack dab up there with those soup for the weary soul books...!

What we have is s a tribute poster for everyone who took the time and posted on TIME Magazine's request for "Person of the Year" honors. As most of you know they don't hold much "honor" over there at TIME. Anyhow I've finally finished counting the 11,000+ votes and have harvested some of the "best of the best comments" and crafted this warming inspirational poster for immediate download. This poster will BRIGHTEN UP YOUR OFFICE. And it has enough "soft sell" designed into it that it could hopefully wake up a few office mates over the course of time.

http://wowabunga.com/liberty/testrough.jpg

I'm now working on a tribute webpage to highlight some of the super nice comments that were overlooked by the editors. I'll have that info tomorrow. Please let me know what you think of the poster effort, thanks in advance. Here is the download page link.....

http://www.arewestillfree.org/liberty

Laugh Hard, Hang Tough, Lend a Hand
-Ramblin Randy

LibertyEagle
01-21-2009, 01:48 PM
Way cool, Randy. Thanks. :)

wowabunga
01-21-2009, 01:57 PM
Way cool, Randy. Thanks. :)

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You...!

Luv your avitar with Ron... I plan to put that exact expression from that verbal exchange on a big bowl of soup. It will be the main graphic for a tribute web page I'm make'n to showcase many of the great quotes I've just harvested that I could not fit onto the poster. Here's a few heaping spoon fulls...

"For his steadfastness in the face of media bias, for his ability to rally the disenfranchised in America, I choose Dr. Ron Paul."

"Ron Paul told the truth back when it was a wide open race. The media shut him out. Maybe they thought no one would want to hear about the real state of our economy. Well, we see the reality now, don't we?"

-Ramblin Randy

SnappleLlama
01-21-2009, 02:04 PM
Nice work! This is awesome!

smithtg
01-21-2009, 02:45 PM
love my color printer here at work now....

wish i could walk around and hand them out, but you know...

wowabunga
01-21-2009, 02:56 PM
love my color printer here at work now....

Just wondering if the pdf was able to down load ok ? Did it print out ok ??? I just posted the web link and usually I like to test the page via a second computer but I'm not able to do that at present.

-Ramblin Randy

liberteebell
01-21-2009, 03:08 PM
:cool: Thanks!

wowabunga
01-22-2009, 12:12 PM
:cool: Thanks!

And many thanks to you. Here's 3 of my favorite quotes that are highlighted on the poster, these are cheer me up..... big heaping spoon fulls of hearty soup for my soul...

“Ron Paul should be the winner:
He educates Republican candidates during debates.”

“The man who makes fellow members of his
party cringe for speaking the truth. The man
who's life and person act as a mirror for
his words and positions.”

"Ron Paul, the face of the new GOP..!"

Here is the download page link.....
http://www.arewestillfree.org/liberty

Enjoy,
-Ramblin Randy