PDA

View Full Version : Rush is funny :);)

heavenlyboy34
01-21-2009, 12:15 PM
Rush is reading off a list of offenses that Obama is destined to commit and why Barry O is so bad for America. He forgets to mention that he and his party are guilty of those very offenses! :D It feels like an Orwell movie or something. :eek:;)

Freedom 4 all
01-21-2009, 01:28 PM
Liberals and neocons aare in many ways kindred spirits. Beneath their minor differences they have the same complaints about each other and are guilty of the same crimes.

RJB
01-21-2009, 01:34 PM
I did enjoy listening to Hannity last night. I kept laughing at his anger. It was the same feeling you get when the team you want to lose loses and they throw a temper tantrum, confirming your belief that the better team did indeed win-- not that Obama was necessarily on the better team.

Hannity was like a little spoiled brat. He kept raging about how Obama was going to increase government when Hannity made fun of the only true small government candidate (RP of course).

To his credit, Rush, although he was he was dismissive of RP, was never as contemptuous as a lot of the other neocons were.

heavenlyboy34
01-21-2009, 01:57 PM
I did enjoy listening to Hannity last night. I kept laughing at his anger. It was the same feeling you get when the team you want to lose loses and they throw a temper tantrum, confirming your belief that the better team did indeed win-- not that Obama was necessarily on the better team.

Hannity was like a little spoiled brat. He kept raging about how Obama was going to increase government when Hannity made fun of the only true small government candidate (RP of course).

To his credit, Rush, although he was he was dismissive of RP, was never as contemptuous as a lot of the other neocons were.

True...but one time(during the campaign) I heard a lady call in and bring up RP, and Rush instantly hung up on her and changed the subject. :eek::p

moostraks
01-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Listened to Rush this afternoon for a small duration, first time in the past few weeks. Jerk was slamming McCain pretty hard about some nonsense regarding bipartisanship measures,yada yada...Guess he is readying the Save Palin for 2012 movement??? This way he can blame all her mishaps on McCain?

As for his vitriol regarding the good doctor, he wasn't as loud or long winded but he still towed the GOP party line regarding rudeness and dismissal for Paul and his supporters (who of course were/are kool aid drinkers). The man is a hack that bends to the will of the party and then talks about how everyone follows his lead.

heavenlyboy34
01-21-2009, 02:49 PM
Listened to Rush this afternoon for a small duration, first time in the past few weeks. Jerk was slamming McCain pretty hard about some nonsense regarding bipartisanship measures,yada yada...Guess he is readying the Save Palin for 2012 movement??? This way he can blame all her mishaps on McCain?

As for his vitriol regarding the good doctor, he wasn't as loud or long winded but he still towed the GOP party line regarding rudeness and dismissal for Paul and his supporters (who of course were/are kool aid drinkers). The man is a hack that bends to the will of the party and then talks about how everyone follows his lead.

qft! :p