PDA

View Full Version : TARP Bailout = Taxation without representation?

JacobNordby
01-21-2009, 08:32 AM
I, for one, believe that we are watching a treasonous chain of events unfold. Please watch my recent video on YouTube:

"TARP Monster Lights a Cigar with YOUR Dollar"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxplLGrkV2A

for truth and freedom,

Jacob Nordby

HOLLYWOOD
01-21-2009, 11:04 AM
When government induced INFLATION FAILS to keep the governments of this country feeding off the Artificially Inflated Money Gravy Train...

Find another way (SCHEME) to take from the people... The Statistics will always be manipulated by government/Corporatism and the millions of ignorance across America will always believe... especially now, with the ORACLE of OPTIMISM as the Propaganda ICON that will be utilized extensively for governments fleecing of the people.

PS: WELCOME! to RP forums... the very interesting and informative community on government, et al.

cheapseats
01-21-2009, 11:37 AM
For me the answer is a certain and life-altering YES.

The TARP Bailouts, ongoing as I type, constitute Taxation Without Representation.

With billions and billions of taxpayer dollars ALREADY unaccounted for, I will further liken the TARP Bailouts to a brazen looting of the United States Treasury in broad daylight, while the American People mutter and type and otherwise express disapproval of the actions that are taken in their name.

Carole
01-21-2009, 11:52 AM
For me the answer is a certain and life-altering YES.

The TARP Bailouts, ongoing as I type, constitute Taxation Without Representation.

With billions and billions of taxpayer dollars ALREADY unaccounted for, I will further liken the TARP Bailouts to a brazen looting of the United States Treasury in broad daylight, while the American People mutter and type and otherwise express disapproval of the actions that are taken in their name.

There is no money in the "US Treasury". What is that supposed to mean? It is the American people who are paying for this, and the next three generations. Plus whatever more they continue to heap upon the people as they continue to transfer wealth of the unelite upward and to the globalists.

As far as Representation goes, there is no case since Congress voted on these bailouts and they are "our" continuously re-elected representatives thanks to our voting ignorance.

cheapseats
01-21-2009, 01:41 PM
There is no money in the "US Treasury". What is that supposed to mean? It is the American people who are paying for this, and the next three generations. Plus whatever more they continue to heap upon the people as they continue to transfer wealth of the unelite upward and to the globalists.

That the money goes OUT of the U.S. Treasury as fast it comes IN does not mean that there is no U.S. Treasury. That the money is spent as fast as they can print it AND THE PEOPLE SEND IT, doesn't mean there is no U.S. Treasury.

It just means that the U.S. Treasury is a revolving door rather than a vault.

As far as Representation goes, there is no case since Congress voted on these bailouts and they are "our" continuously re-elected representatives thanks to our voting ignorance.

The system is rigged, shot through with bullshit, and the whole world knows it.

JacobNordby
01-21-2009, 07:06 PM
what should be done from here, fellow patriots?

Jacob Nordby