PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever wonder what an Irwin Schiff inauguration would be like?

dude58677
01-21-2009, 07:46 AM
I wonder what an Irwin Schiif Innauguration would be like. He would talk about how there is no law requiring Americans to pay income taxes and would issue a pardon to all Americans from income taxes then he would attend the innaugural balls talking about how he hasn't paid taxes since 1973.

RevolutionSD
01-21-2009, 10:01 AM
Then why even have a federal government?

ClayTrainor
01-21-2009, 10:16 AM
Then why even have a federal government?

To defend the nation from foreign threats, and balance the budget ;-)

ronpaulforprez2008
01-21-2009, 12:40 PM
I wonder what an Irwin Schiif Innauguration would be like. He would talk about how there is no law requiring Americans to pay income taxes and would issue a pardon to all Americans from income taxes then he would attend the innaugural balls talking about how he hasn't paid taxes since 1973.

Does it really matter which "operative" they put into power?

brandon
01-21-2009, 12:51 PM
He would eliminate the federal government via executive order. (can this be done?)

RevolutionSD
01-21-2009, 05:05 PM
To defend the nation from foreign threats, and balance the budget ;-)

Well without an interventionist foreign policy we won't have any "foreign threats" and individuals can defend themselves just fine against threats.

And there would be no budget to balance without the government. :)

constitutional
01-21-2009, 05:40 PM
Well without an interventionist foreign policy we won't have any "foreign threats" and individuals can defend themselves just fine against threats.

And there would be no budget to balance without the government. :)

He forgot to mention that every citizen's rights are to be protected by the federal government.

And no, I don't want to defend myself against other threats. I have better things to do. Sorry, Stone Age isn't my style.

constitutional
01-21-2009, 05:40 PM
Does it really matter which "operative" they put into power?

Irwin Schiff, an operative? :rolleyes:

constitutional
01-21-2009, 05:41 PM

This is Irwin Schiff at his inaugural speech: "Thanks for trust peep! I am now going to abolish Fed/Income Tax and go smoke a bowl. See you in 4 years homies!" :p

dude58677
01-21-2009, 08:08 PM

This is Irwin Schiff at his inaugural speech: "Thanks for trust peep! I am now going to abolish Fed/Income Tax and go smoke a bowl. See you in 4 years homies!" :p

At the Inaugural Bowl: I haven't done anything like this since I paid income taxes.