PDA

View Full Version : UFO recorded by CNN today over the National Mall

Ex Post Facto
01-21-2009, 02:51 AM
You guys we need to be all over this for the sake of liberty and transparency in government. There is no question that this technology exists whether it is from this world or not. There are many people wanting to tell the world we have technology that could stop all dependency on oil but they are forbidden from talking.

This thing moves with such speed, no sound, and turns across the screen without contrails. Notice CNN switches the camera quickly.

Watch this CNN clip a few seconds into it.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2009/01/20/inaug.blitz.gergen.obrien.cnn?iref=videosearch

SLOW Motion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPBIJjqL4SY

Captain Bryan
01-21-2009, 02:53 AM
It couldn't have been a plane or anything like that.

hillbilly123069
01-21-2009, 03:00 AM
You know what I find most amusing is that UFO's were a common topic,even for politicians until D Eisenhower took office.He is the 1 that brought the vale of secrecy and ridicule to the subject.DC had a fleet of UFO's flying around in the 50's.This is all public records from the 40's through the 60's.Newpapers as well.If we were the only intelligent life in the universe,don't you think that would be an awefully big waste of space?

Ex Post Facto
01-21-2009, 03:01 AM
The reason I put this in politics is because if we have this technology, all these programs and NASA are fronts for business to gouge us. It's all a lie to keep us addicted to corrupt corporations. If we have this technology...then we paid for it. With this economy releasing that technology would solve nearly 9/10th's of our economy. And if it's some other life being, well then we are sick of the lies and cover-up.

jim70769
01-21-2009, 03:06 AM
I just wasted a minute of my life.

tropicangela
01-21-2009, 03:07 AM
It's at about 8 seconds.

idiom
01-21-2009, 03:12 AM
Thats a frickin Bird.

However, lets say, NASA had a .... Static Energy Engine (Sorry Mr Galt). Upon releasing the magical technology the economy would just get worse, because even more people would have no meaningful contribution to make to society.

One of the big problems we have right now is that there is no economic system in place that allows us to work fewer hours as the tech improves, and have an improved lifestyle. If 2% of the population can feed everyone, then why should 98% of the population do any work?

Any secret tech out of Nasa or someplace will just make it worse.

Ex Post Facto
01-21-2009, 03:13 AM
You know what I find most amusing is that UFO's were a common topic,even for politicians until D Eisenhower took office.He is the 1 that brought the vale of secrecy and ridicule to the subject.DC had a fleet of UFO's flying around in the 50's.This is all public records from the 40's through the 60's.Newpapers as well.If we were the only intelligent life in the universe,don't you think that would be an awefully big waste of space?

Yeah you are right and then we decided to go to the moon.

http://www.informantnews.com/brief/dc52flap.jpg

Ex Post Facto
01-21-2009, 03:16 AM
It's not a bird...the object lines up with the monument and is at least as large as it. In 2-3 seconds it covers the entire National Mall then stops makes a left hand turn behind the trees on the far side.

nodope0695
01-21-2009, 03:22 AM
You guys we need to be all over this for the sake of liberty and transparency in government. There is no question that this technology exists whether it is from this world or not. There are many people wanting to tell the world we have technology that could stop all dependency on oil but they are forbidden from talking.

This thing moves with such speed, no sound, and turns across the screen without contrails. Notice CNN switches the camera quickly.

Watch this CNN clip a few seconds into it.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2009/01/20/inaug.blitz.gergen.obrien.cnn?iref=videosearch

Dude....that was a f-ing bird...c'mon now.

nodope0695
01-21-2009, 03:23 AM
nevermind

DirtMcGirt
01-21-2009, 07:54 AM
annunaki!!!

PatriotOne
01-21-2009, 08:12 AM
Damn...if that was a bird, it must of been shot out of a cannon! That was one supersonic bird :eek:

Madcat455
01-21-2009, 08:12 AM
Damn.. while I was waiting for the page to load, I was figuring that it was Angels, comming down from heaven to place Obamas crown upon his head....

Then it was a fkn bird.

John of Des Moines
01-21-2009, 08:13 AM
That ain't no bird. Very weird.

CurtisLow
01-21-2009, 08:16 AM
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Super Alien!

slacker921
01-21-2009, 08:20 AM
bird.

acptulsa
01-21-2009, 08:23 AM
All I know is, there's a reason Area 51 is near Edwards AFB, which is way, way out in the Mojave. They really, really don't want any one--much less millions--seeing their new toys before they appear in the skies of some unsuspecting enemy.

TonySutton
01-21-2009, 08:25 AM
Bird is the word!

I do believe there are ufos, but I am pretty sure that was a bird.

Danke
01-21-2009, 08:25 AM
UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) as in they haven't identified it as either and African Swallow or an European Swallow?

Either way, it is still a bird.

nobody's_hero
01-21-2009, 08:44 AM
The most logical explanation I could theorize is that it is probably a type of UAV being used to help with the security effort during the inauguration. At a price-tag of $140 million, they can probably buy some new prototype UAV's to try out for surveillance. I do not think that would be far-fetched.

I don't think that the aliens would waste any time watching a freak-show.

moostraks
01-21-2009, 09:01 AM
Hmm...Hard to tell perspective wise but it appears fairly large and moves extraordinarily fast. Not a canadian goose, bird watchers have any suggestions???

Madcat455
01-21-2009, 09:04 AM
Could be a Swallow.... but I'm not sure about the air speed velocity of an unladen Swallow.... hmmmm...

Sandra
01-21-2009, 09:06 AM
2 million people were there. At least one person would have blogged or even mentioned it if it were an aerial anything. I think it was a bird.

SnappleLlama
01-21-2009, 09:09 AM
It was a friggin bird...if you squint a bit, you can see it flapping its wings, for cryin' out loud!!

decatren
01-21-2009, 09:57 AM
i don't know of any bird that can flap its wings to zoom across the entire monument area and disappear into the sky in less then a second unless its a fucking pterosaur came back to haunt us

Brassmouth
01-21-2009, 10:10 AM
It didn't look like a bird to me. I've never seen a bird go that fast. And when I paused it, the object appeared as an almost flat line.

Brassmouth
01-21-2009, 10:24 AM
I'm gonna say it was a plane landing.

AutoDas
01-21-2009, 10:28 AM
Are you serious? it's a bird.

eOs
01-21-2009, 10:29 AM
aww man..that was a bird dude..you need to go outside and take a deep beath. lock it up

Danke
01-21-2009, 10:29 AM
i don't know of any bird that can flap its wings to zoom across the entire monument area and disappear into the sky in less then a second unless its a fucking pterosaur came back to haunt us

It didn't "zoom across the entire monument area" only the FOV of the camera.

It is a bird.

eOs
01-21-2009, 10:44 AM
you have to understand one thing. None of you know the location of that bird. It appears to zoom across the t.v. at the speed of light, but so would a fly 3 inches from the camera. Sigh, we need more physics in our lives!

sevin
01-21-2009, 10:50 AM
Are you guys blind? It's SUPERMAN!!!
http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/061115/13619__superman_l.jpg

Danke
01-21-2009, 10:55 AM
Are you guys blind? It's SUPERMAN!!!
http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/061115/13619__superman_l.jpg

http://sneakerboxx.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/barack-obama-is-superman.jpg

Johnnybags
01-21-2009, 11:05 AM
showing us his super human powers, he is a fricken alien, OMG.

ihsv
01-21-2009, 11:05 AM
Yeah, it's a bird. I watched it over and over, and the unmistakable conclusion is that it's a bird. You can even see the wings flapping.

Flash
01-21-2009, 11:07 AM
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/1766/ufolj1.png

Best screenshot I could get.

Yeah, it's a bird. I watched it over and over, and the unmistakable conclusion is that it's a bird. You can even see the wings flapping.

Yes it moves up and down as if it were flapping.

Johnnybags
01-21-2009, 11:18 AM
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/1766/ufolj1.png

Best screenshot I could get.

Yes it moves up and down as if it were flapping.

on the cape near Otis air force base I witnessed what appeared to be two huge blue cranes(or the like), they were no more than 200 ft overhead and were taking the exact same path as thousands of jets I had seen over the years to an Otis runway. Funny thing is that they were making a mechanical sound, it was a weird humming sound. Oh, well, I must be crazy.

Flash
01-21-2009, 11:33 AM
on the cape near Otis air force base I witnessed what appeared to be two huge blue cranes(or the like), they were no more than 200 ft overhead and were taking the exact same path as thousands of jets I had seen over the years to an Otis runway. Funny thing is that they were making a mechanical sound, it was a weird humming sound. Oh, well, I must be crazy.

Let me just say I am a huge believer in UFOs/Flying saucers. But this looks more like a bird.

itsthepathocrats
01-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Assumptions & Observations

"object" is flying well below 500ft at speeds in excess of 400MPH
The "object" is large and flying at least 1200ft away from the camera
there is no reaction from the people on the ground
CNN live feeds are delayed

Analysis

Even if the aircraft incorporated a silent propulsion system, pressure wave cause by atmospheric disruptions from "object" would have affected people on the ground, who would have reacted in some way. (Some noise would have been created resulting from pressure wave).
CNN producers had time to cut-away from this view and broadcast alternative footage, but they chose not to.

Conclusion

CNN wanted viewers to see this footage. (If they didn't want us to see it, they wouldn't have let us see it).
Footage was doctored, with object digitally inserted during video production. (Digital object had to be added during video production, cause it would have caused a pressure wave that would have made noise, even if the propulsion system was silent. Hence, people on the ground would have reacted if this "object" was real and flew only a few hundred feet over their heads).
The people that perpetrated this "event" wish to be appear strong and in possession of extremely advanced technology.
This is "Psychological Persecution" directed at the American public.

Speculation

Footage was doctored for the disinfo circuit. This will get Internet forums talking about this for months. (i.e. big time waster for profane).
The people that perpetrated this are weaker then they appear, for if they were strong they would not have to feign strength via digital gimmickry.

JoshLowry
01-21-2009, 01:51 PM
More Speculation

It's a bird that is pretty damn close to the camera.

Aldanga
01-21-2009, 02:55 PM
Looks like a bird to me. If it's not a bird, it's a very fast mechanism that uses vertical-moving "wings" to propel itself through the air.

idiom
01-21-2009, 03:07 PM
Its a minature alien Ornithopter.

Brassmouth
01-21-2009, 03:31 PM
Airplane

Landing

amonasro
01-21-2009, 03:47 PM
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9629/ufomj7.jpg

upper right hand corner, just above the tower. that ain't no bird.

AutoDas
01-21-2009, 03:55 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e5/Focal_length.jpg

ronpaulhawaii
01-21-2009, 04:05 PM
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9629/ufomj7.jpg

upper right hand corner, just above the tower. that ain't no bird.

That blur could be a blimp :D - Too bad it's just a bird, (that swoops a bit after it passes between the lens and the Washington Monument.

:rolleyes:

Can you imagine if we flew our blimp yesterday :eek::D

Danke
01-21-2009, 04:18 PM
Can you imagine if we flew our blimp yesterday :eek::D

Yes We Can!

http://www.military.cz/usa/air/in_service/weapons/ai_missiles/fim_92/stinger.jpg

http://www.nlhs.com/images/hindenburg/small_hindenburg_explodes_over_lakehurst.jpg

Reason
01-21-2009, 04:35 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_(aircraft)

bkreigh
01-21-2009, 05:05 PM
people say its a bird but i can honestly say i have no freakin clue what it is. The speed of the thing is what gets me. That was FAST! Of course i am no expert on this and to be honest i am usually wrong when it comes to this stuff.

blocks
01-21-2009, 05:17 PM
More Speculation

It's a bird that is pretty damn close to the camera.

Exactly. I'm certain that there is intelligent life out there somewhere in the universe, but this is a bird. The bird is relatively close to the camera that is focused on a far object. Look up what they call "rods," and look up the debunking of those "things" that are really insects flying very close to the camera. This is the same phenomenon.

nobody's_hero
01-21-2009, 06:25 PM
Come on guys. $140 million. One. Hundred. Forty. Million.

I could buy a lot of cool UAV shit for that much money (well, I couldn't, but that's practically a blank check for the secret service). It was probably flying around taking photographs with a wide aperture lens in quick succession, reporting them back to a guy in a van down the street, and if anything looked suspicious, they could send in the guys with helmets and plastic handcuffs.

Anti Federalist
01-21-2009, 06:54 PM
http://evankeane.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/kang_kodos_hitchhiking.jpg

orafi
01-21-2009, 06:56 PM
am i looking at the right video? i just see a bird gliding across the screen LOL

is the video "a double message to muslims?"?

Uriel999
01-21-2009, 06:59 PM
Yes We Can!

http://www.military.cz/usa/air/in_service/weapons/ai_missiles/fim_92/stinger.jpg

http://www.nlhs.com/images/hindenburg/small_hindenburg_explodes_over_lakehurst.jpg

I lol'd

http://evankeane.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/kang_kodos_hitchhiking.jpg

:)

Cowlesy
01-21-2009, 07:05 PM
midget aliens?

InterestedParticipant
01-21-2009, 07:18 PM

Analysis

Even if the aircraft incorporated a silent propulsion system, pressure wave cause by atmospheric disruptions from "object" would have affected people on the ground, who would have reacted in some way. (Some noise would have been created resulting from pressure wave).
CNN producers had time to cut-away from this view and broadcast alternative footage, but they chose not to.

Conclusion

CNN wanted viewers to see this footage. (If they didn't want us to see it, they wouldn't have let us see it).
Footage was doctored, with object digitally inserted during video production. (Digital object had to be added during video production, cause it would have caused a pressure wave that would have made noise, even if the propulsion system was silent. Hence, people on the ground would have reacted if this "object" was real and flew only a few hundred feet over their heads).
The people that perpetrated this "event" wish to be appear strong and in possession of extremely advanced technology.

Speculation

Footage was doctored for the disinfo circuit. This will get Internet forums talking about this for months. (i.e. big time waster for profane).
The people that perpetrated this are weaker then they appear, for if they were strong they would not have to feign strength via digital gimmickry.

+1

jrich4rpaul
01-21-2009, 09:15 PM
sparrow

thomj76
01-21-2009, 11:13 PM
Its a bird. The connection speed for the camera there is a little slower than regular tv speed, there it seems to slip past at a faster rate than we are accustomed to seeing.

As far as the et thing. All I have to say is 'sons of god', 'daughters of men', 'elijah and the chariot of fire', 'tubalcain' & 'by definition if there is terrestrial, there is extra'

:)

Ex Post Facto
01-21-2009, 11:46 PM
My point in bringing this topic up is...we need to have disclosure on UFO's whether true or untrue. The reason being...you think if those technologies are ours we aren't already slaves to them? Seriously, all the pee shooters you guys have to defend your liberties isn't jack if our government has this technology. That may be why they do what they want without regard to what people want.

There are people number crunching the distance traveled. Some state based on the fact the object went behind the tree on the far side in under 2 seconds covered half a mile in that 2 seconds. Assuming it were a bird when it appears behind the tree the people on the ground in front of the tree are half the size as the object.

tropicangela
01-21-2009, 11:54 PM
CNN has pulled the video apparently.

I just watched it again?

jcarcinogen
01-22-2009, 12:02 AM
Homeland Security (DHS) blimp?

or do they exist?

hotbrownsauce
01-22-2009, 12:49 AM
Speculations

Bman
01-22-2009, 01:14 AM
I take it some of you have never played with cameras. OMFG!!!

It's a damn bird!

If you beleive otherwise mail me $10 a day and I will film your UFO's a weekly basis. Look, I won't say there is no such things as UFO's. Heck, I'd have no way of really knowing whether there is or not. But for goodness sake. It's called depth perception. A camera gives you none. Look real close when it comes on the screen. The bird was no more than 20 feet from the camera compared to people being up to a few hundred feet away.

This is the silliest post. Once again we can affirm that some people in the RP movement really are kooks. And not for believing in UFO's, but for calling a bird one.

idiom
01-22-2009, 01:26 AM
Holy crap!!! My cat just dragged an alien craft into the house!!!!!one

nodope0695
01-22-2009, 01:29 AM
Holy crap!!! My cat just dragged an alien craft into the house!!!!!one

LMAO...too funny.

BlackTerrel
01-22-2009, 01:38 AM
Hahahaha seriously... :D

BlackTerrel
01-22-2009, 01:39 AM
It's not a bird...the object lines up with the monument and is at least as large as it.

My hand is about as big as the sun :p

BlackTerrel
01-22-2009, 01:41 AM

Analysis

Conclusion

Speculation

Either you're right and it's a giant conspiracy for reasons unclear/unknown. Or more likely a bird flew by and certain people on this message board are effing nuts. I call the latter.

amonasro
01-22-2009, 01:59 AM
I guess the world will never know :)

blocks
01-22-2009, 05:18 AM
My hand is about as big as the sun :p

I LOLed in real life. haha...

eOs
01-22-2009, 03:22 PM
This thread needs to die but I love looking back at all the funny conspiracy nut posts.