PDA

View Full Version : Obama said "USA is a nation of Christians, Jews, Muslims and Hindus

mach700
01-20-2009, 08:44 PM
At USA President Inauguration, Obama said "USA is a nation of Christians, Jews, Muslims and Hindus and non-believers."

I thought USA was a nation of Christain & Jews.

It is highly surprising now outsiders are ruling USA without any war or fight. Outsiders are taking over USA politely and quietly. After sometime genuine USA people will be slaves.

There is no jobs for genuine USA citizens. Outsiders are the root cause for all the troubles & financial losses in USA & Europe.

Barack Obama is an outsider. First, Obama should be thrown out of USA.

zade
01-20-2009, 08:47 PM
xenophobe.

Why does the Ron Paul movement have people like this?

speciallyblend
01-20-2009, 08:49 PM
it is a nation of many religions and faiths and people. sounds about right to me. I have no problem with this;)

MGreen
01-20-2009, 08:50 PM
Yes. You're free to believe and say whatever you want, but please don't let it be associated with Ron Paul or the rest of us.

Our country was founded on diversity.

t0rnado
01-20-2009, 08:51 PM
"gunuine USA people" does not equate to people who accept a Jewish zombie as their messiah and people who think a messiah is coming to some desert in the middle of Asia.

But, hey, if you want the US to be a nation of delusional cowards, then fine. The US is only as powerful as it is because of individuals not because of groups of people.

Bruno
non-believer American here

TER
At USA President Inauguration, Obama said "USA is a nation of Christians, Jews, Muslims and Hindus and non-believers."

It is highly surprising now outsiders are ruling USA without any war or fight. Outsiders are taking over USA politely and quietly. After sometime genuine USA people will be slaves.

There is no jobs for genuine USA citizens. Outsiders are the root cause for all the troubles & financial losses in USA & Europe.

Barack Obama is an outsider. First, Obama should be thrown out of USA.

We are a nation of human beings.

MRoCkEd
01-20-2009, 08:52 PM

I may be way off base here, but I'm pretty sure there are some Muslims that live here.
Come to think of it, I may have met a few Hindus in my day. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I could've sworn I once knew some Americans who were non-believers.

Nevermind, It's just Christians and Jews.

Kludge
01-20-2009, 08:52 PM
wtf.

JoshLowry
01-20-2009, 08:53 PM
This guy is a troll.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1917983&postcount=17

I talking about George W Bush (present President). He was the best-ever USA President.

Bye bye!