PDA

View Full Version : Did you catch Obama's tyrannical code words in the speech?

Matt Collins
01-20-2009, 12:34 PM
"The question we ask today is not whether our government is too big or too small, but whether it works — whether it helps families find jobs at a decent wage, care they can afford, a retirement that is dignified."

(Of course the government doesn't ask this question.)

"Nor is the question before us whether the market is a force for good or ill. Its power to generate wealth and expand freedom is unmatched, but this crisis has reminded us that without a watchful eye, the market can spin out of control — and that a nation cannot prosper long when it favors only the prosperous. The success of our economy has always depended not just on the size of our gross domestic product, but on the reach of our prosperity; on our ability to extend opportunity to every willing heart — not out of charity, but because it is the surest route to our common good."

(The Common Good?)

almantimes2
01-20-2009, 12:36 PM
Yea I heard that when they forced us to watch it at school.
Why does he constantly use the word freedom when talking about getting rid of freedom?

decatren
01-20-2009, 12:37 PM
yep, those caught my ear as well

LibertyEagle
01-20-2009, 12:39 PM
Get ready for even more redistribution of wealth.

nullvalu
01-20-2009, 12:40 PM
Yea I heard that when they forced us to watch it at school.
Why does he constantly use the word freedom when talking about getting rid of freedom?

Doublethink. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink)

Matt Collins
01-21-2009, 06:51 PM
Doublethink. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink)Don't forget doublespeak.

Bruno
01-21-2009, 06:54 PM
He's been saying that for months. He said it here in Des Moines just before the election in a rally. McCain said the same thing a few days later. It was like they wrote speeches for each other.

"We don't need bigger government, we don't need smaller government, we need smarter government."

The_Orlonater
01-21-2009, 07:01 PM
This man needs a history lesson, I suggest he buy "How Capitalism Saved America" and "America's Great Depression."

That comment made my blood boil.

heavenlyboy34
01-21-2009, 07:04 PM
This man needs a history lesson, I suggest he buy "How Capitalism Saved America" and "America's Great Depression."

That comment made my blood boil.

NWO schills like Obamma usually don't write their own speeches or think their own thoughts, so I don't think that would help much. :(

The_Orlonater
01-21-2009, 07:12 PM
NWO schills like Obamma usually don't write their own speeches or think their own thoughts, so I don't think that would help much. :(

Well, I heard he was a pragmatic guy, but trying to nail Austrian economics in his head would be tough. You'll have to go through his cabinet, not to mention the stubborn democratic party.

RSLudlum
01-21-2009, 07:49 PM
Yeah, be wary of "smaller", more "effective" government!!