PDA

View Full Version : How can anyone dislike Jimmy Carter?

gaazn
01-20-2009, 10:15 AM
But it looks like even media treating him like an oddball.

acptulsa
01-20-2009, 10:18 AM
He always was an oddball. He stormed the gates, intruded on CFR territory, Congress shut his ass down and even the Ayatollah sabotaged him. And now? He talks about peace all the time. Remind you of any other kooks?

libertarian4321
01-20-2009, 12:09 PM
Depends on what you mean by "dislike."

He was a very weak President- so its easy to dislike him for that.

On the other hand, he is a good and decent man who has done a lot of good things after the Presidency (especially Habitat for Humanity, one of my favorite charities), so its hard to dislike him on a personal level.

shorin
01-20-2009, 12:35 PM
I agree that he's done great things with charities like Habitat for Humanity. As a president, he was horrible. His supreme court picks are still haunting us to this day...

Danny

Joe3113
01-20-2009, 12:36 PM
But it looks like even media treating him like an oddball.

Because he was a Trilateral Commission puppet like Obama.

mellamojuana
01-20-2009, 12:37 PM
I like Jimmy Carter because he did not involve us in entangling alliances. He promoted goodwill wherever he went.

I like Jimmy Carter because he did not shed the blood of his neighbors and his nation.

I like Jimmy Carter because he knew how to earn an honest living from the land.

I doubt that he is any more of an "oddball"--many Ron Paul supporters love to call people who differ from them derogatory names--than the George Bushes, Obamas, Bidens, or Cheneys are. :eek:

Elwar
01-20-2009, 12:40 PM
Carter has never met a dictator that he doesn't like.

He also helped fill our energy needs by recommending we all wear a sweater.

jkr
01-20-2009, 12:49 PM
i am wearing a sweater right now...its cold.

lucius
01-20-2009, 01:26 PM
I like Jimmy Carter because he did not involve us in entangling alliances. He promoted goodwill wherever he went.

I like Jimmy Carter because he did not shed the blood of his neighbors and his nation.

I like Jimmy Carter because he knew how to earn an honest living from the land.

I doubt that he is any more of an "oddball"--many Ron Paul supporters love to call people who differ from them derogatory names--than the George Bushes, Obamas, Bidens, or Cheneys are. :eek:

Tell that to the Afghanistan children whose madras were being militarized and textbooks inculcated towards militant jihad-ism, with an endless supply of toys that go boom, all to be used as a foil against the soviets and 20+ years later, the american public--the roots of the malefic 911 'easter bunny',ie. usama, begin here; start reading Zbigniew Brzezinski's work, understand that this accomplishment, ie. a Vietnam-like war for the soviets, is considered by zbig as one of his crowning achievements, and realize that he was one of the minds behind carter's administration as well as obama's, and reagan, bush, clinton et al.

Carter was offered the shiny brass ring and he grabbed it...so yea I would imagine he has much karma to make up after being yet another sock-puppet face for this freak show that we call democracyTM.

angelatc
01-20-2009, 01:57 PM
Carter has never met a dictator that he doesn't like.

He also helped fill our energy needs by recommending we all wear a sweater.

As opposed to invading Iraq, you mean?

The 55 mph speed limit sucked.

wizardwatson
01-20-2009, 02:06 PM
How can anyone dislike Jimmy Carter?

Watch and learn:

"Man that Jimmy Carter's a real douche!"

See, piece a cake.