its still a big lie

Elwar
01-20-2009, 10:07 AM
what happen today?

They set us up the bomb today.

Make your time.

speciallyblend
01-20-2009, 10:13 AM
i think this is another bashing obama thread. I ask folks to really think where this will get you in the real world? might make you feel better but unless your volunteering and helping local folks out. people careless about obama bashers in hard times.
all this obama bashing will only alienate more voters from the republican ranks. hell the gop already alienated me. I guess if you want to help? the gop lets keep bashing the one person that does the least for you locally ? obama!

steve005
01-20-2009, 10:33 AM
i think this is another bashing obama thread.not really, it would be a lie if it was mccain or hiliry too

RevolutionSD
01-20-2009, 10:41 AM
The lie is that we NEED a government, that we NEED a president.
The lie is also that change is in the air. Obamazombies can't even tell you how he differs from Bush in any significant way.

Gosmokesome
01-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Yes, maybe we can progress the cause of liberty even beyond of that what the founders conceived. When the state collapses then what? Make a new one or resist any state growth from that start?

lucius
01-20-2009, 11:13 AM
not really, it would be a lie if it was mccain or hiliry too

agree...like watching reiterations of a long slow trainwreck...

steve005
01-20-2009, 11:22 AM
I came to tears watching him speak, because I know freedom is gone for this and every other generation to come, yet most watching beleive him, its very very sad

lucius
01-20-2009, 11:38 AM
I came to tears watching him speak, because I know freedom is gone for this and every other generation to come, yet most watching beleive him, its very very sad

It has been like this for a very long time...yet the frog still boils incrementally.

libertarian4321
01-20-2009, 11:52 AM
i think this is another bashing obama thread. I ask folks to really think where this will get you in the real world? might make you feel better but unless your volunteering and helping local folks out. people careless about obama bashers in hard times.
all this obama bashing will only alienate more voters from the republican ranks. hell the gop already alienated me. I guess if you want to help? the gop lets keep bashing the one person that does the least for you locally ? obama!

I agree- we should oppose his bad policies (and support him on the good ones)- that would be productive.

But this general bitching and moaning for the sake of bitching and moaning accomplishes nothing and just makes us look like a-holes.

heavenlyboy34
01-20-2009, 11:56 AM
The lie is that we NEED a government, that we NEED a president.
The lie is also that change is in the air. Obamazombies can't even tell you how he differs from Bush in any significant way.

I agree with you, but there are too many "archists" for our opinion to matter. :(:mad:

Mini-Me
01-20-2009, 12:10 PM
I agree with you, but there are too many "archists" for our opinion to matter. :(:mad:

Even though I'm not committed to anarcho-capitalism personally, I agree with you, and I wish there were more of you...if almost everyone was some sort of libertarian, we'd finally be able to move the political debate where it actually should be. We'd all be able to experience both minarchist libertarianism and anarcho-capitalism and vote with our feet to finally answer with certainty the fundamental question, "Is government even necessary at all?" It seems such a waste that we have to spend our efforts fighting growing tyranny and central government power instead.