PDA

View Full Version : I'm wearing my Ron Paul 2008 t-shirt today

socialize_me
01-20-2009, 09:02 AM
:cool: Ouck Fbama

extrmmxer
01-20-2009, 09:12 AM
I'm wearing my Ron Paul shirt today as well. And I'm still running my Ron Paul sticker on my car.

This Obama crap is making freakin sick.

nullvalu
01-20-2009, 09:15 AM
And I'm still running my Ron Paul sticker on my car.

Same here.. Ron Paul 2008 and a Ron Paul Revolution sticker. Though I'm thinking about switching one out for this one: http://www.libertystickers.com/product/pretend-its-not-happening/

wowabunga
01-20-2009, 09:29 AM
I'm putting the finishing touches on a Ron Paul Revolution tribute poster... hope to have it done this afternoon.
Something to put on my wall to cheer me up... below is a thumbnail view....

http://wowabunga.com/liberty/testrough.jpg

-Ramblin Randy

qh4dotcom
01-20-2009, 10:29 AM
I am wearing mine too

michigan wolverine
01-20-2009, 10:30 AM
I put up my yard sign along with a couple of others.

Agent CSL
01-20-2009, 10:35 AM
I'm wearing a 4H sweater. Guys, I need to coordinate better. How can I learn to be a sheep? D:

RPTXState
01-20-2009, 12:06 PM
i'm putting the finishing touches on a ron paul revolution tribute poster... Hope to have it done this afternoon.
Something to put on my wall to cheer me up... Below is a thumbnail view....

-ramblin randy

EXTREME do want

Deborah K
01-20-2009, 12:07 PM
:cool: I'm wearing my Ron Paul 2008 t-shirt today

I am going to do the same.

DeadheadForPaul
01-20-2009, 12:08 PM
I'm putting the finishing touches on a Ron Paul Revolution tribute poster... hope to have it done this afternoon.
Something to put on my wall to cheer me up... below is a thumbnail view....

-Ramblin Randy

is it something you created on the computer or like a collage? If it's a file on your comp, i'd love to print one out myself

SnappleLlama
01-20-2009, 12:16 PM
Okay, who still has their RP bumper stickers posted? *waves*

nullvalu
01-20-2009, 12:17 PM

Yep, 2 of them.

libertarian4321
01-20-2009, 12:20 PM
I am wearing mine too

Me too, but thats because I have so many different Ron Paul shirts that I end up wearing one almost all the time!

libertarian4321
01-20-2009, 12:21 PM
I put up my yard sign along with a couple of others.

I never took mine down!

eric_cartman
01-20-2009, 12:51 PM
i'm wearing my Ron Paul Revolution shirt today too. i have 3 ron paul shirts and i love wearing them. their my 3 favourite shirts for sure. (i also like my 9/11 truth shirts though)

surf
01-20-2009, 12:59 PM
bumper sticker - and one on GFs car as well. it looks particularly good in the parking lot at the GOP meetings....

dsentell
01-20-2009, 01:08 PM
Yes, I still have my Ron Paul for President on the back window of my car and I still have my Ron Paul sign in my yard! :)

Both of which I believe are the reasons that someone entered my car last night and took about 25 cds.

I have lived at my house for 22 years and have never had anything bothered, damaged or stolen. Then, about a month ago, a new family moved in down the street. After their arrival, my Ron Paul signs were taken down nightly and thrown into the ditch or roadway. Every morning I replaced the signs. I guess they finally tired of the game and stopped about a week ago.

Then when I got into my car this morning, I immediately noticed that a box of cds that was sitting on the passenger floorboard was gone. The passenger door was not completely closed.

I strongly believe that whoever is doing this is an Obama supporter. Why would anyone else do it as the election was over when all this started. In any event, if this person is representative of Obama supporters, then I do not want to be around any of them.

Well, there is one bit of humor here, the cds that were taken were ones that I had downloaded and burnt myself of Celente, Schiff, Mish and others talking about the economic crisis :D

Though I don't hold out much hope for this vandal and thief, maybe, just maybe he/she will decide to listen . . . . . . .

MsDoodahs
01-20-2009, 01:10 PM

Me.

And I'm wearing one of my RP shirts today, too.

Danke
01-20-2009, 01:17 PM
The Ron Paul Bumper Sticker Is Still On My Car... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hyJg0gTrBY)

wowabunga
01-20-2009, 01:38 PM
EXTREME do want

Thank You... for the nice words. I've been working on this poster project for about 2 weeks... I'm out of work with a bad back and had nothing to do and this was important to me. I've taken the best quotes from that Time Magazine YouTube Contest for Person of The Year, and have made a collage with the best quotes.

I've got about 1,500 more votes to count this afternoon and hope to have the poster ready to print. My wish is that Liberty love'n folks will be able to have something to hang up in their offices tomorrow... like chicken soup for the patriot soul stuff. Here's a taste of a few quotes I've collected:

Ron Paul, the face of the new GOP..!

Ron Paul!!! On a side note I'm so happy my son has somebody to look up to other then these sick celebrities and crooked politicians. Ron Paul offers real hope and real solutions. End the Fed that is the change this country needs.

Ron Paul: The Founding Fathers would agree!

Obviously Ron Paul, he's started a revolution that's massive already and it's only a warmup.

Ron Paul told the simple truth. For that he was crucified.

You can guarantee yourself that the impact of Ron Paul will produce a future Person of the Year carrying his torch...

More To Come.... Here is the home page for the poster project....
http://www.arewestillfree.com/liberty

Again thank you for the nice words, I've been up all night practically, try'n to reach a final tally on the vote count for person of the year.

-Ramblin Randy

Agent CSL
01-20-2009, 01:41 PM
Someone stole my yard signs. :S Still have two bumper stickers.

ryanduff
01-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Not wearing my tshirt today, but I do still have 2 stickers on my car and a Ron Paul sign in my front yard.

More good news: My new flag pole and 3x5' Gadsden flag should be arriving near the end of the week! I can't wait to see the reaction on my neighbor's faces!

DAFTEK
01-20-2009, 02:11 PM
I haven't posted for some time on here but this morning for some reason i forgot it was the big day and i just happened to grab a "Students for Ron Paul" t-shirt randomly then later in the day people at my office wore like too bad he's not up there giving a speech today. Then i got home and put my RON PAUL sign back on my lawn :D

lucius
01-20-2009, 02:22 PM
:cool: Ouck Fbama

I got mine on as well, pretty comical looking, all my shirts are 3X and I am now 1X size...I am about to start up another impromptu sign campaign pointing out some observations of this long slow train-wreck that I can't seem to turn from...plus it feels so good driving and seeing the old homemade signs--things are not quite right and some were paying attention. We are the remnant and role-models as this unfolds.

jkr
01-20-2009, 02:30 PM
just slipped mine on.

ryanduff
01-23-2009, 09:42 PM
I got my Gadsden flag today and hung my new flag pole. My neighbor came out front while I was hanging it and said "I haven't seen you smile that much in a long time!" We got a good laugh out of it. I can't wait to see some of my other neighbors reactions.