PDA

View Full Version : The Inauguration of Tyranny. Our new plague.

Chosen
01-20-2009, 12:41 AM
This document is for Patriots on the eve of the worst moment in our time. It speaks of leadership and opposition. We are at a moment in history where the reality of an ambiguous mantra of change, designed to allow the illiterate masses to project their own desires upon, transforms into subjugation and ruin. The erasure of our Liberty is to begin at a fast pace and will not stop until it is forever erased. A new tyrant seeks to end history with his enthronement, either Patriots will resist him or our nation will perish into balkanized tyranny.

Please read this and pass it along.

Left Click to Open Right Click SAVE as to Save. (http://aztlandestroyer.com/public/inauguralplague2009_chosen.pdf)

Please also read and pass along

Right of Revolution (http://aztlandestroyer.com/public/rightofrevolt_chosen2008.pdf)

WarDog
01-20-2009, 03:27 AM
UnFlipping Believable

Chosen
01-20-2009, 07:17 AM
You view Obama's inauguration as a positive sign for Liberty?

Chosen
01-20-2009, 10:29 AM
Here is a comment posted thru the hosting site which I thought some may find amusing:

...fucking you and the racists. you are geting the deserved obama will fuck your cracker ass ups and shit! you fuckin hate aztlan and shit, fuck you and a war against my peoples. pero don t even says this is not racists,.! die ficker.

Brilliant.

fedup100
01-20-2009, 10:49 AM
I deeply understand and I too am in mourning. I personally would have a hard time now if I didn't know that GOD is still in control and on the throne. While America was the last great and free empire, we must look at the bigger picture.

I personally wish for the end game to kick in now. I am tired of watching the destruction of everything we love in slow motion like a giant train wreck that has taken 30 years to come to rest.

I know the public are sheep and I know it looks bleak, but I also know in my heart that there are some brave American patriots somewhere and they will step up to the plate and take it back.

Chosen
01-20-2009, 11:22 AM
I deeply understand and I too am in mourning. I personally would have a hard time now if I didn't know that GOD is still in control and on the throne. While America was the last great and free empire, we must look at the bigger picture.

I personally wish for the end game to kick in now. I am tired of watching the destruction of everything we love in slow motion like a giant train wreck that has taken 30 years to come to rest.

I know the public are sheep and I know it looks bleak, but I also know in my heart that there are some brave American patriots somewhere and they will step up to the plate and take it back.

Yes. Join the Sons of Liberty. If a chapter does not exist where you are, start one.

Chosen
01-20-2009, 11:34 AM
Was anyone else offended when he quoted Washington?

libertarian4321
01-20-2009, 12:28 PM
Was anyone else offended when he quoted Washington?

Why? Did he misquote him?

Deborah K
01-20-2009, 12:32 PM
..... but I also know in my heart that there are some brave American patriots somewhere and they will step up to the plate and take it back.

Are you one of us?

Cowlesy
01-20-2009, 12:34 PM
Benediction at Obama 's inauguration, Rev. Joseph Lowery: 'Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around... when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white will embrace what is right. That all those who do justice and love mercy say Amen. Say Amen'...
What????

SnappleLlama
01-20-2009, 12:35 PM
What????

ROFL! I can't believe it!!

Deborah K
01-20-2009, 12:40 PM
What????

Yeah.....I posted that here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1920478#post1920478

Cowlesy
01-20-2009, 12:47 PM
Yeah.....I posted that here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1920478#post1920478

sorry about that --- just driveby posting here today --- was going to review that thread after work.

Deborah K
01-20-2009, 12:49 PM
sorry about that --- just driveby posting here today --- was going to review that thread after work.

no worries....just goes to show how great minds think alike. ;)

Chosen
01-20-2009, 12:58 PM
Why? Did he misquote him?
He likened his ascendancy to Presidency, to the Patriots waiting thru the winter at Valley Forge. It was a mockery.

Mini-Me
01-20-2009, 01:11 PM
He likened his ascendancy to Presidency, to the Patriots waiting thru the winter at Valley Forge. It was a mockery.

I'll have to take a look at the transcript...I could've sworn the reference was more geared towards something like America or American ideals prevailing against the odds in a time of crisis, rather than towards his ego. Sure, any reference to American ideals is sacrilege coming from him - like his doublespeak about standing true to our founding ideals and principles, while espousing authoritarian big government views - but I don't remember the Valley Forge reference being about his ego.

Chosen
01-20-2009, 01:40 PM
I was looking at the transcript and you may be right. He wasn't referring to him, but to Americans. I seemed to have just taken it that way.

It still offends me, because for an authoritarian collectivist to try and take posession of these suffering that occurred at Valley Forge, by men infinitely greater than him was mockery. After all of the left junk science and collectivist revisionist history over the years, where he and his mocked our founding fathers, to hear it come from him was nothing more than mockery. This has been his intention all along. He cares nothing of our history. He understands the revolutionary climate and is trying to take possession of it thru semantics.

While my ancestors were fighting in the revolutionary war, wonder what his father's ancestors were doing?

Chosen
01-21-2009, 12:00 AM
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9325/obamamontagega8.jpg

Chosen
01-21-2009, 11:11 AM
http://aztlandestroyer.com/public/obamaboots.png