PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul needs to actually say who funded The Taliban/BIG GOVERMENT??

speciallyblend
09-12-2007, 02:11 PM
I ask everyone this? Who funded the Taliban/Saddam/Noriega????? The Big Goverment Neo-Cons in the republican party as well as the democratic party,both are guilty.

I'm listening to the radio interview(Zig,La radio) and wondering why Ron Paul isnt mentioning the simple fact that big goverment democrats and republicans basically created/funded/stabilized the taliban/saddam hussein/noriega and the list goes on?? THERE IS NO WAY TO ARGUE AGAINST THAT FLATOUT,love to hear the defense?? really,no sarcasm here. I would love to hear someone argue any part of that???

RON PAUL REVOLUTION ,RON PAUL 2008

I think this is a valid Subject/Point/Issue PS ooooo yeah Ron Paul just made me remember ,overthrow of Iran(1953?) as well,slipped my mind :(

Anyone have an answer ,like to hear comments on why this isnt being talked about? No conspiracy in those examples,its all written in congressional records right? . We should have accounting records in congress that should add up to billions no?
hopefully i didnt commit a crime mentioning this question,peeking out my window pheww

I wish i could i could mute zig ugh sigh, if this question offends anyone or the answers to the questions,i would ask why? hopefully this question could be brought up at a debate?

speciallyblend
09-12-2007, 03:29 PM
I guess no one wants to touch this question with a ten foot pole.I was at least thinking someone would support this issue or ,maybe a neo-con would see and try to answer it?

adpierce
09-12-2007, 03:31 PM
I'm pretty sure Ron has pointed out our constant meddling and how we prop up certain dictatorial leaders then we attack them, just so that we can prop a different dictator up again.

speciallyblend
09-12-2007, 03:38 PM
I know but 1+1 =2 and this how we are today with foreign policy with iran/iraq/afghanistan(proxy wars),some how we need to make it more clearly to the general public,so they can understand the almost simplistic issue of why we are gettingattacked here as well as overseas.It's not very complicated and we need to figure out how to make the general public understand in those terms,if we do then RON PAUL is our next President;)

speciallyblend
09-12-2007, 03:44 PM
I'm pretty sure Ron has pointed out our constant meddling and how we prop up certain dictatorial leaders then we attack them, just so that we can prop a different dictator up again.

i haven't heard it clearly put into a order that general public understands .He must keep pushing it,but figure a better way to make it simple so the general public can add it up together and comprehend,if this is accomplished ,i cant see anyone trying to defend it without looking like their crazy.

It only works for a candidate that isnt pro-war and corrupted that leaves only RON PAUL;)

nullvalu
09-12-2007, 04:00 PM
He also has mentioned the fact that Saudi Arabia is not our friend (they funded the Taliban & Hezbollah)

speciallyblend
09-12-2007, 04:09 PM
WOW This is good i never saw this we must let everyone see this video,hits the nail on the head with what i was saying in a eye catching way;) check this out

I'm sure some have seen this should be a main thred(this video)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5604019434279492863&q=ron+paul&total=333&start=0&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=7